Title Race 2003

6 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Hard to believe we have only won the title 4 times in since then but what a fucking day that was

Delighted that brought back those recollections!

The documentary also incorporates Scottish Cup final triumph.

Arthur Numan:

"The Cup Final was the last game of my career and actually to finish a career winning the treble was a actually a fantastic finish to my football career"...

2019514_132136794_compress38.jpg

16 hours ago, Paulbrian11 said:

That Dunfermline game was the most tense match I’ve ever attended.  The taigs were ahead of us a couple of times.  De Boer and Thompson scoring two in two minutes settled the nerves slightly...

Absolutely for sure, you can see and even feel that tension!

Can't find out who made this documentary - they deserve an award, especially for those interviews.

Enjoyed Barry's... thought that was particularly, 'heartfelt'...

4 minutes ago, Callum_Doon said:

Was it ever broadcast? I wouldn't know, because in the Scottish Borders we are subjected to ITV Border, based in Carlisle, instead of STV.

Do not get me started on that...!

Yes mate.

It was on ‘The Football Years’ it was a program that was on for a few weeks and each one focused on a certain year

On 14/05/2019 at 18:12, Paulbrian11 said:

That Dunfermline game was the most tense match I’ve ever attended.  The taigs were ahead of us a couple of times.  De Boer and Thompson scoring two in two minutes settled the nerves slightly.

Agreed. I was more delighted with this helicopter Sunday, I know most folk usually go with the 2005 one, but I always felt that they lost the league that year and we were lucky. In 2003 we had it in our hands and had to work hard for it. I'll never forget either of those days for as long as I'm on this planet.