Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I don't see how you come to that conclusion. Should I refuse to have done this podcast and won myself some imaginary super-fan points because some other Rangers fans might not like the idea?

Nah, but it’s all about raising your profile, nothing more nothing less. Higher profile = 

A702EC99-9C00-4A14-9FAD-270058AFC235.gif.7ca40f6965b28c9aa70e92b627d5406e.gif

Jump in bed with anyone, raise your profile 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It got to about 10 pages last week without them being named. I'd argue that (and no doubt some will say this is my ego running wild) that the fact it says The Dude has more impact on here than it saying David/Hamish.

10 pages in a week vs 14 pages in a day when you introduce Lee Griffiths/David and Hamish from 67 Hail Hail to the OP. 

Impressive work tbf.

16 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I thought his accusation of mods and admin taking payment to promote or allow content was ridiculous. I can admit that it was a bit condescending but that was purely because it was posted in the heat of the moment and I thought his initial point was so ridiculous that it warranted that type of response. So my apologies to @eejay the dj for being a bit of twat but I still think it was a crazy accusation to make 😉😂

Very big of you mate 

Oh yeah. Blue me knows i can be a prat too

Thankfully that's not exclusive 🌝

Just now, The Dude said:

My mistake, 15 pages in a day.

Most of the replies were probably due to the outrage at the thread title tbf. If you want to keep that outrage going, you have to spice it up a bit. 

Introducing Lee Griffiths and the hail hail gang is working well tbh.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Most of the replies were probably due to the outrage at the thread title tbf. If you want to keep that outrage going, you have to spice it up a bit. 

Introducing Lee Griffiths and the hail hail gang is working well tbh.

You vastly underestimate how outraged cunts on here can be.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Very big of you mate 

Oh yeah. Blue me knows i can be a prat too

Thankfully that's not exclusive 🌝

You're ok sometimes tbf. 

Been close to putting you on ignore a few times when discussing Tav though.

Last week folk were upset that Bhoys is before Bluenoses in the name, this week it's because we mentioned the celtic site in the description. I look forward to next week when someone spends hours complaining that the blue we use in the logo isn't the right shade.

Just now, The Dude said:

Last week folk were upset that Bhoys is before Bluenoses in the name, this week it's because we mentioned the celtic site in the description. I look forward to next week when someone spends hours complaining that the blue we use in the logo isn't the right shade.

The name Hamish probably upsets me more than any of it tbh 

27 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I thought his accusation of mods and admin taking payment to promote or allow content was ridiculous. I can admit that it was a bit condescending but that was purely because it was posted in the heat of the moment and I thought his initial point was so ridiculous that it warranted that type of response. So my apologies to @eejay the dj for being a bit of twat but I still think it was a crazy accusation to make 😉😂

I just want to make clear that I'm open to bungs if anyone fancies bunging me a few bob or a good bottle of whisky..... 

:pipe:

8 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I just want to make clear that I'm open to bungs if anyone fancies bunging me a few bob or a good bottle of whisky..... 

:pipe:

If im a big enough draw that you guys are paying me to post on here, I think I deserve a cut of any bungs.

12 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

You're ok sometimes tbf. 

Been close to putting you on ignore a few times when discussing Tav though.

Thats football  opinions mate. Be sad day if we agreed on everything 

Seen its you. Promise to tone it down a bit this coming season as regards Tav

I have a very strong feeling. I'm going to be eating my words this coming season 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

If im a big enough draw that you guys are paying me to post on here, I think I deserve a cut of any bungs.

Yeah you'll get the same as the rest of us, the square root of hee haw :lol:

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Page 14, no cunt seemingly clicking the link or discussing the podcast content. Most discussion now appears to be on the rights and wrongs of the content being here in the first place.

Thread has like the previous one run its course.

Quite a few clicking the link. 

8 hours ago, stevemac said:

I like a lot of what the Dude posts. but I cant get on board with this shite. There shouldn't be a friendly discussion between fans of us and them. We hate each other for varying reasons and stuff like this only diminishes the level of passionate hatred between the 2 clubs. We aren't a diddy club with a friendly rivalry, we have a long history of hating each other. The way it should be.

Yeah , have to go along with that . 

I like the Dude and I feel he has to put up with some unwarranted shite on here , but this isn't the place for this . Yeah , I get there are some Rangers related topics , but I have no interest in a c....c supporters opinion on  Rangers , or SG for that matter . Neither have I any interest in them , other than what's posted in here that's been put up to ridicule them . 

Archived