***2019/20 UEFA Champions League***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

That’s what a £500 million squad gets you

non comparable imo

I haven't seen anything superb they've passed the ball at a tempo and in a forward direction. 

Something we don't do whilst attempting to play football the way I like to see.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tottenham Leipzig poor so far. Have actually turned it off.

Done the same, there was a good tempo and hunger from leipzig for the most part but it’s looking like they have came up against a Mourinho masterclass attempt, and am I fcuk sitting through another hour of that. As genius as it may be it’s not good viewing 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Done the same, there was a good tempo and hunger from leipzig for the most part but it’s looking like they have came up against a Mourinho masterclass attempt, and am I fcuk sitting through another hour of that. As genius as it may be it’s not good viewing 

I like Mourinho teams but i'm just not in the mood tonight. Have watched enough football this past week.

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I wouldn’t say backward. He won a European trophy with Man Utd and a league title with Chelsea. The season or seasons in Man U case after though for both wasn’t that great.

He did win the EL but I still think he took them a long way backwards.

Shat it. 😄

Real Madrid forward Eden Hazard will miss Wednesday's Champions League last-16 tie against Manchester City after fracturing his ankle.

Hazard, 29, hobbled off in the second half of Real's La Liga 1-0 loss to Levante on Saturday.

The Belgian only returned to action last week after missing almost three months with a similar injury.

"Following tests, Hazard has been diagnosed with a fracture to his right distal fibula," a club statement said.

"His recovery will continue to be assessed."

The former Chelsea playmaker's injury troubles have restricted him to 15 appearances for Real since arriving from Stamford Bridge last summer.

The injury means Hazard is also set to miss Real's El Clasico match against Barcelona on 1 March.

The player has suffered recurring problems with his right ankle, which he broke while a Chelsea player in 2017 before sustaining what was described as a "micro-fracture" in a game for Real last November.

7 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm wondering what sort of corrupt refereeing City will suffer in the two legs v Madrid. 

No way UEFA will want Man City to progress past one of their favourite teams. 

I expect City to be flying.

This really is their season. Winning a league cup isn’t going to cut it. In order to make the season a success I think they will focus towards Europe.

Archived