Composure!

Kai_Johansen

I understand the sentiment, it's only one game etc, but really if you can't go bat shit crazy over a performance and result like today, then were have you been for the last seven years!

Of course the league's not lost, but the opportunity to lay down a marker most certainly was.

As for individual ops for each player and the manager, of course it's over the top, simplest way to right that wrong is to win the next game in their midden!

Gerrard should be taking the blame for this. I'm a big fan of his, but we were naive tactically, and to be honest, looked completely lost for big periods of the game. 

SG needs to stop overthinking and play to our strengths. It's not difficult. 

1 hour ago, Kai_Johansen said:

I understand the sentiment, it's only one game etc, but really if you can't go bat shit crazy over a performance and result like today, then were have you been for the last seven years!

Of course the league's not lost, but the opportunity to lay down a marker most certainly was.

As for individual ops for each player and the manager, of course it's over the top, simplest way to right that wrong is to win the next game in their midden!

I feared the worse in the sheils road underground carpark when the team came through , the game panned out how a factory worker thought it would that’s a worry , fucking baffling playing with nobody wide and no pace , their left backs been getting slaughtered surly the first thing you do is get at him , cunt didn’t break sweat 

1 hour ago, MFJ14 said:

Gerrard should be taking the blame for this. I'm a big fan of his, but we were naive tactically, and to be honest, looked completely lost for big periods of the game. 

SG needs to stop overthinking and play to our strengths. It's not difficult. 

When the team is announced, and 90% of the forum not only say its wrong, but specifically point out why it’s wrong, then everything they’ve said turns out to be correct... you have to say the manager has absolutely fucked it. 

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I feared the worse in the sheils road underground carpark when the team came through , the game panned out how a factory worker thought it would that’s a worry , fucking baffling playing with nobody wide and no pace , their left backs been getting slaughtered surly the first thing you do is get at him , cunt didn’t break sweat 

Reminded me of Saturday night at the old Savoy on Sauchiehall St, every cunt bumping into each other in the middle of the dance floor, with the big fat burd on the outside getting no attention!

4 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Reminded me of Saturday night at the old Savoy on Sauchiehall St, every cunt bumping into each other in the middle of the dance floor, with the big fat burd on the outside getting no attention!

😂😂😂😂👍🏻👌🏻🕺

1 hour ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Were they about to do 9iar 6 years ago?

16 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

When the team is announced, and 90% of the forum not only say its wrong, but specifically point out why it’s wrong, then everything they’ve said turns out to be correct... you have to say the manager has absolutely fucked it. 

Thats what worries me. How the fuck does Gerrard and his back room team decide that is the best way to set up. If the majority of us can see it surely the players can too.

4 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Thats what worries me. How the fuck does Gerrard and his back room team decide that is the best way to set up. If the majority of us can see it surely the players can too.

Not hard, but such as it is in this backwater, favourites get picked n matter how shite they are.

I'll leave it at that.