The pressure

MacBoyd

20 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You probably said Jock who? 

You outed yourself in the thread below, stop prolonging the agony, I always wondered why you had such a low post count after being here so long and only really started taking part in the forum recently.

Good fenian move trying to turn it into me not knowing who Jock Wallace was. credit for trying.  now back to the huddleboard or whatever forum you came from.

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

You outed yourself in the thread below, stop prolonging the agony, I always wondered why you had such a low post count after being here so long and only really started taking part in the forum recently.

Good fenian move trying to turn it into me not knowing who Jock Wallace was. credit for trying.  now back to the huddleboard or whatever forum you came from.

You are a strange man, obsessing my account. For the longest time, I was travelling for work and now I am not. Which gives me more time to be pestered by a poor lost soul like yourself. I don't proclaim to say everything right, and i thanked the poster for my training location mistake. Nobody does but at least I admit my mistakes. 

People disagree with you all the time. Now I know why.

And anybody can google a picture. I was there when he won the treble, you?

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You are a strange man, obsessing my account. For the longest time, I was travelling for work and now I am not. Which gives me more time to be pestered by a poor lost soul like yourself. I don't proclaim to say everything right, and i thanked the poster for my training location mistake. Nobody does but at least I admit my mistakes. 

People disagree with you all the time. Now I know why.

And anybody can google a picture. I was there when he won the treble, you?

Its kinda like stating we play at Parkhead. Honest mistake. Keep the excuses rolling.

3 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Oh well, that's it then The season is fucked before its even started . No point to it really, 2nd place it is again. Agreed they are favourites but lets just concentrate on beating everyone else and see how it works out, the team we have are more than capable of doing that and the next times we play them we will surely not play into their hands with such a strange  line up and give them more to worry about.

Probably not but it’s points against other teams I’m more worried about. I’d take 4 pumpings off them a season if it meant we still won the league. 

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Doesn’t matter mate, it’s only pressure if it’s at the split.

Feel like some on here have been licking windows for the last 7 years instead of paying attention. We drop points this weekend and the league is as good as done already, don’t care what anyone says. We clearly can’t handle the pressure, especially when we’re playing catch up. 

I think of the 2 teams the pressure is more on Rangers to win the league and stop the run. 

Just by looking at the scums results and goals for you can see they aren’t setting up to contain and just win- they’re doing the opposite. Letting other teams worry about them and that certainly isn’t what teams under pressure do. Tbh pressure is more of a mental thing that I seriously doubt we have the personnel to deal with it.   The manager has never won a league title, The assistant last won a league in 1992 and we have Davis and Greggs that last won a league in 2011.

after last Sunday’s performance from the management to the players I only see 1 likely outcome as far as the championship unless the tims end up with the he likes of Forrest,christie and Edouard injured and a major upturn in our quality of play. As the side to side crap that we are being served is only good enough for failure,  and we’ve just done a deal worth 7.5million for Kent to go was part of a team that failed last season.