Sandro Wagner

eejay the dj

1. cunts posting their dinner online or look in xyz pub having another pint 
  2. women with false EVERYTHING bein instagram influencers 
  3. aholes pouting in every photo -- even so-called men
  4. people setting up 'go fund me pages' to pay their bills --- "oh ma hoose burnt and no insurance" please fund me 
  5. fucKing pricks who post everyday about how offended they are --- shut your fucking account 

Wanger's NOT wrong 

I don't do Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, mainly because of the types of people on them like Wagner has stated. 

I hate the 'look at me' society that's been created and that you don't actually have to have a skill or have gone through years of training or education to be a form of celebrity. 

Thankfully trends tend to go around in cycles so hopefully we will see a down turn in social media usage at some point soon.

I joined up to Facebook years ago and began to hate it. I only use it now as I have pages or news sources that i follow that i like to keep up to date with. I keep toying whether to delete it or not due to the whole "social credit scoring" system in china and that facebook are secretly scoring people similarly in the west.

16 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:
  1. cunts posting their dinner online or look in xyz pub having another pint 
  2. women with false EVERYTHING bein instagram influencers 
  3. aholes pouting in every photo -- even so-called men
  4. people setting up 'go fund me pages' to pay their bills --- "oh ma hoose burnt and no insurance" please fund me 
  5. fucKing pricks who post everyday about how offended they are --- shut your fucking account 

Wanger's NOT wrong 

Brilliant mate 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, fuckthespl said:

I joined up to Facebook years ago and began to hate it. I only use it now as I have pages or news sources that i follow that i like to keep up to date with. I keep toying whether to delete it or not due to the whole "social credit scoring" system in china and that facebook are secretly scoring people similarly in the west.

In few years . It will be exclusively for attention seekers , drama queens , gays and exibitionists :p: and woman who like tittle tattle and checking up on their mates

On 06/10/2019 at 15:46, eejay the dj said:

In few years . It will be exclusively for attention seekers , drama queens , gays and exibitionists :p: and woman who like tittle tattle and checking up on their mates

What! you mean it isn't already? 😉

Archived