Porto match ,Lanzarote

magic8ball

On 14/10/2019 at 16:17, billscott said:

is the bluebells in costa teguise i am going there in november need a pub for the weekend game

There's one there too. It's just a tiny wee place with seating outside and a big screen. 2 Euros a pint

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

And his wife stays in Africa but he stays in Lanzarote😂 he’s Awrite but tbh he’s just wan of they typical bullshitting cunts trying to rob you of yer money, tell him yer prattled but an he’ll leave ye alone after showing you every thing in his bumbag😂

😂 a know he’s a bit of a bullshitter mate but decent enough. 1 of the better Del Boys kicking about mate 😂 

On 14/10/2019 at 18:41, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Been to both. Going back to lanzarote in November. Been to tenerife too.

Used suncream on all those holidays. 

Only use sun cream depending on what time of the year I go. :tut:
Been to Lanzarote,Tenerife,Fuertaventura and not long back from Gran Canaria and I had to use the high factor coconut lard.:mutley: 

Bluebells is a fantastic bears pub, Kenny and the staff are top quality, sit on yer arse and don't even need to go to the bar, they are constantly on the go round the tables taking orders, I would advise you to get in about at least an hour early though. 

Also great even when there's no games on, good atmosphere and gets the tunes going 😉, enjoy mate, I wont be back to PDC until April🔴🔵🇬🇧

Lanzarote has been our preferred holiday for about the last 10 years, love the place, next to no chance of stag or hen party's on the flight out, but great wee bars/restaurants and good atmosphere. 

Bluebells in Costa teguise is ace. Haven't sampled PDC. 

8 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

Lanzarote has been our preferred holiday for about the last 10 years, love the place, next to no chance of stag or hen party's on the flight out, but great wee bars/restaurants and good atmosphere. 

Bluebells in Costa teguise is ace. Haven't sampled PDC. 

I'm the opposite mate, been going for the last 12 years or so but only ever go to PDC, to be honest I wouldn't even consider anywhere else. 

Main strip is amazing and full of bars and restaurants but over the years I remember the old Ibrox house before it moved and changed to Bluebells then Kenny moved to bigger and better premises once he discovered the need for it. 

Should deffo take yourself in for a day and sample it. 

Archived