Rangers v Porto game Doncaster or Leeds ?

If you don't mind a 15/20 mile detour, the Jubilee Sports & Social Club at Hillsbro' in Sheffield will have it on.                                

They put the English game on in the bar & Rangers in the Committee Room. Manager's a Bluenose & used to travel up with Sheffield and Districts Loyal. 

Probably best to call first. Number's on the website.

11 hours ago, MisterC said:

@HG5 are you able to assist? I believe this is your neck of the woods....

Pub in Knaresborough Market Place (5 mins off A1M) called the Hart has football - not sure if they show our games specifically.

Making some enquiries about state of play in Harrogate itself - will post more if I hear anything.

Last couple of times I’ve watched in the pub have been at the Leeds one mentioned by ranger0099 - they usually have at least a couple of channels on.

10 hours ago, ranger0099 said:

For Leeds, The Box on Infirmary St is decent and has loads of screens, it’s about two minutes from the train station, don’t know for sure if it’s showing it though

I watched a Gers game here last year while working away - asked the bar man to stick in on for me, no bother 

46 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Pub in Knaresborough Market Place (5 mins off A1M) called the Hart has football - not sure if they show our games specifically.

Making some enquiries about state of play in Harrogate itself - will post more if I hear anything.

Last couple of times I’ve watched in the pub have been at the Leeds one mentioned by ranger0099 - they usually have at least a couple of channels on.

Many thanks mate

6 hours ago, silverbear said:

If you don't mind a 15/20 mile detour, the Jubilee Sports & Social Club at Hillsbro' in Sheffield will have it on.                                

They put the English game on in the bar & Rangers in the Committee Room. Manager's a Bluenose & used to travel up with Sheffield and Districts Loyal. 

Probably best to call first. Number's on the website.

Brilliant mate 👍

2 hours ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

Brilliant mate 👍

It's 2 hours from Peterborough, so you'll need to get off to a flyer.

A1, M18, M1

Jubilee Sports & Social Club, Clay Wheels Ln, Sheffield S6 1LZ  (steward/landlord's name is Colin)

I'd join you but I'm working in Chesterfield tomorrow so will be rushing back to watch it on some dodgy stream on my pc. 

13 minutes ago, Broxi95 said:

Is there anywhere in Doncaster that Bears go for future reference? 

Not that I know of.

The Doncaster lads used to travel with us to games on the coach & there were only about 4 of them.

I never heard them talking about Rangers friendly pubs plus there's a few traveller's & gypsy communities in & around  Doncaster.

Not to mention unauthorised ones & stray horses. 🤨

Market days & race meetings are usually to be avoided. 😉

12 hours ago, HG5 said:

Knaresborough is a beautiful place!

20 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

Pubs in general.  The Alexandra are apparently showing the Rangers game if that helps anyone! 

I’ve watched here before.

Another possibility in Harrogate is the Den, which reckons to have BT Sport.

Cambridge Road, by the church across the road from Lloyds Bank.

I’ve watched games before in Shooters bar in Leeds, multi screen sports bar, they were more than happy to have the game on.

I’d mail them in advance. 

Was in Birmingham recently and the Australia chain of bars ( forgot the name) had the same deal, multi screen. 

Archived