*****Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

I told the wife, I'll take you our for a pre-driving lesson... lesson as long as we're out for 2pm and back for 2:30 because the football starts at 3. She then comes down at 2:35 and I say sorry, can't go. She then goes in the huff and said I said the football starts at 3pm, then throws all the toys out the pram and says she's not bothering doing the two hour lesson later on today.

Women logik :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boyds comments are everything that’s wrong with Scottish football. Basically saying that Livingston can’t compete with us or the taigs in footballing ability so fouling and throwing elbows etc is the best way for them to play against us.

People wonder why Scottish football is in the state it is, until this attitude is gone and teams actually try to improve and play football to win games it will never improve.

their manager sounds like a bitter wee fanny. 

didn't he come out with some pish because Gerrard asked for the ref to protect us? then comes out in his wee 2 minutes of fame interview saying he needs to hurt us? 

fucking bolt ya wee freakshow mutant. we'll pump yer team and you'll be happy with it

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Boyds comments are everything that’s wrong with Scottish football. Basically saying that Livingston can’t compete with us or the taigs in footballing ability so fouling and throwing elbows etc is the best way for them to play against us.

People wonder why Scottish football is in the state it is, until this attitude is gone and teams actually try to improve and play football to win games it will never improve.

If the refs cracked down on it the diddy teams would have no other option but to try an other tactic like play football.

Archived