Sone Aluko

Bossorange

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Remember the penalty incident? It was a fucking penalty and rightfully given yet ended up with a 3 match ban via the compliance officer for simulation. Never since has anything remotely close happened. Paranoid Protestants and all that 

Remember it well mate....his goal also at ibrox against they bastards was unreal.

Leaving the stadium that day I was in tears.....was just so proud 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Yeah me too, traveled up from London the evening before, big Kyle Barkley was on my flight coming up to enjoy the day, only secured a ticket minutes before KO and in the killie stand, after the first goal went in there was so many of us going tonto that after much complaining from home fans we were shifted down to the corner near the Moffat stand, must have been around 100 bears and it was like any other away after that 😂. As you say though, it would be unimaginable to have thought at that point we wouldn’t win another league title until 2019. 

👌😀psychic mate 

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I mean the first OF of that Season, Naismith scored late on to make to 4-2 I'm sure. 

Yes mate hasn’t realised that was the one you meant. Plus I’m a good few cans in, and games mingle into each other ha ha. I’ve pals that remember pretty much every fucking minute from every game they were at, I’m lucky if I remember I was at the cunt 😂😂😂

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Yes mate hasn’t realised that was the one you meant. Plus I’m a good few cans in, and games mingle into each other ha ha. I’ve pals that remember pretty much every fucking minute from every game they were at, I’m lucky if I remember I was at the cunt 😂😂😂

The good ones I remember I was at. The bad ones I couldn't tell you fuck all about. They're blocked from memory / I got that fucked after I can't remember. :lol: 

Which equates to most big games between 2012 & 2018. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Last minute I'm sure.

Back on the 3-2, McCabe was brilliant that day.

We were well decent that day. Can remember being scunnered at HT going in 2-1 down from that El-Papoori goal that McGregor fucked up on. 

Superb in the second half to come back and do them.

Definitely McCoist's best result now I remember. 

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

The good ones I remember I was at. The bad ones I couldn't tell you fuck all about. They're blocked from memory / I got that fucked after I can't remember. :lol: 

Which equates to most big games between 2012 & 2018. 

😂 I’ve better memories of games late 80s early 90s but alcohol has then played its part in my hazy recollection since ha ha, and fuck me, bus trips to Peterhead and Elgin when your still drunk when it leaves at 7 on a Sunday what chance has any cunt got of remembering that, although given our performances that’s not a bad thing. The bus trips and all the wee towns welcoming our support is one thing I’ll never forget though and as much as I never want to go back it’s honestly some of the most enjoyable away days I’ve ever had 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That title winning game at Killie seems an absolute lifetime ago :lol:

It’s madness mate. As I said earlier I bought that shirt signed by the whole squad and Walter, at the London supporters club 50th anniversary do. Jim Hannah brought down both trophies and a host of memorabilia to auction. Think I bought half the fucking stuff whilst mangled and almost shat myself when the secretary called me next day to ask for payment 😂😂😂. It really does seem like a lifetime ago as I’ve been back in Glasgow over 8 years and even that seems like it’s always been that way. We need to rectify it this year 

5 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Fenian  bastards m8,canny wait till 55 honestly ,will end up doing a lifer man hahaha

I’ll be right beside you in the dock my man. 
ive lived in Clydebank for the last 7 years and although there are more bears than you’d imagine it is a tarrier infested midden, never had any real problem and everycunt knows what I’m about. Can honestly imagine that glorious weekend that all tolerances on both sides get themselves absolutely to fuck as there will be one hell of a party at mine 😂😂😂
edit: I’ll probably hide the motor for a couple of days though as that’s to much of a target as even I’m surprised no daft we taig cunts ever set about it ha ha 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

I’ll be right beside you in the dock my man. 
ive lived in Clydebank for the last 7 years and although there are more bears than you’d imagine it is a tarrier infested midden, never had any real problem and everycunt knows what I’m about. Can honestly imagine that glorious weekend that all tolerances on both sides get themselves absolutely to fuck as there will be one hell of a party at mine 😂😂😂

New meat cleaver shined up just in time 

1 minute ago, Steelydan1690 said:

New meat cleaver shined up just in time 

Fuck me id take it though, been coming for so long, and let’s get it right they cunts think they own the place and will be out for it. They’ll get it and get chased all over ha ha 

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Don’t think he was underrated to be honest. He was decent though, and his goal against the taigs at Ibrox was magnificent 

I'll never forget it mate. What a solo effort. I'll never forget this image either

image.thumb.png.410d1e2238a7ec38e3e9f0816736a5c3.png

I also loved Lee Wallace's goal, such a beautifully weighted pass from Davis after holding the ball for just the right amount of time, then a good finish. The sight of Wallace racing to the crowd with his arms in the air and the head back is an enduring image as well, it summed up the occasion nicely.

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

I'll never forget it mate. What a solo effort. I'll never forget this image either

image.thumb.png.410d1e2238a7ec38e3e9f0816736a5c3.png

I also loved Lee Wallace's goal, such a beautifully weighted pass from Davis after holding the ball for just the right amount of time, then a good finish. The sight of Wallace racing to the crowd with his arms in the air and the head back is an enduring image as well, it summed up the occasion nicely.

Great photo mate, and the Wallace photo of him showing pure joyous emotion after his goal that day is truly iconic 

Archived