Sone Aluko

Bossorange

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Don’t think he was underrated to be honest. He was decent though, and his goal against the taigs at Ibrox was magnificent 

Us stopping them from winning the league at Ibrox, cannot thank the team enough for that day. 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Agreed mate. Look how much 99 affected them, superb from the boys that day. 

Indeed mate, the fall out from us winning the title this season will be spectacular also, it would take them years to recover I think as they believe the hype from our media so much it will destroy them.  

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Us stopping them from winning the league at Ibrox, cannot thank the team enough for that day. 

Hard to believe 

it seems like a lifetime ago 

And to think we haven't won a trophy of note since 

And won 3 OF games if you count the SF .Depressing 

5 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Apart from the rhats involved. 

Wallace and Little were the real heroes.

They two deserved their goals that day. Was superb when one tarrier cunt was trying to bait Andy Little on Twitter one day asking him who the fuck he was and his come back to him was I’m the guy who scored against you the day you failed to win the league at Ibrox ha ha 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

They two deserved their goals that day. Was superb when one tarrier cunt was trying to bait Andy Little on Twitter one day and his come back to him was I’m the guy who scored against you the day you failed to win the league at Ibrox ha ha 

I can remember going to the game fearing the absolute worse. 

Fuck knows how we put that performance  in under McCoist with the players we had. But it was probably his best result as our Manager, despite their late goals.

Fuck me forgot they played with 9 men for the majority of the game, maybe not his best result. Who knows what was. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Hard to believe 

it seems like a lifetime ago 

And to think we haven't won a trophy of note since 

And won 3 OF games if you count the SF .Depressing 

I bought a signed shirt at auction from the day we won the league at Killy, it’s absolutely horrendous to think that was our last league winning season. 

Just now, ben51 said:

I can remember going to the game fearing the absolute worse. 

Fuck knows how we put that performance  in under McCoist with the players we had. But it was probably his best result as our Manager, despite their late goals.

Without a doubt it was his best moment as manager mate. The shambles that followed pretty much makes you forget that day, but fuck me it was as important as a title winning game at the time. 

I remember calling clyde 1 superscoreboard absolutely wrecked on drink and the morelos marching powder one night before my mates 40th.

Had came back from ibrox that day and the wee man was superb....zero credit on clyde....my mates had recorded it and hearing it back the next day ffs😂😂😂😂

Cracking player

3 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Is it true he paid to join us? Dynamic player, great to watch.

Bought himself out his contract for about £50k. Obviously he was going to come in at a better wage and no idea if he recouped the outlay but by all accounts he did pay to get out of the contract he had. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Without a doubt it was his best moment as manager mate. The shambles that followed pretty much makes you forget that day, but fuck me it was as important as a title winning game at the time. 

I just edited my comment :lol:

But it was his most important result. But fuck knows his best result in terms of performance.  4-2 at home they had Mulgrew sent off too didn't they?

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I bought a signed shirt at auction from the day we won the league at Killy, it’s absolutely horrendous to think that was our last league winning season. 

I was there that day mate .And the thought of us not winning another league title for years ,was a million miles away .

Incredibly sad for all the young bears .

Tables are turning soon hopefully 

Just now, dee9 said:

I remember calling clyde 1 superscoreboard absolutely wrecked on drink and the morelos marching powder one night before my mates 40th.

Had came back from ibrox that day and the wee man was superb....zero credit on clyde....my mates had recorded it and hearing it back the next day ffs😂😂😂😂

Cracking player

Remember the penalty incident? It was a fucking penalty and rightfully given yet ended up with a 3 match ban via the compliance officer for simulation. Never since has anything remotely close happened. Paranoid Protestants and all that 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I was there that day mate .And the thought of us not winning another league title for years ,was a million miles away .

Incredibly sad for all the young bears .

Tables are turning soon hopefully 

Yeah me too, traveled up from London the evening before, big Kyle Barkley was on my flight coming up to enjoy the day, only secured a ticket minutes before KO and in the killie stand, after the first goal went in there was so many of us going tonto that after much complaining from home fans we were shifted down to the corner near the Moffat stand, must have been around 100 bears and it was like any other away after that 😂. As you say though, it would be unimaginable to have thought at that point we wouldn’t win another league title until 2019. 

Archived