REACTION | Steven Gerrard & Ryan Kent (Hamilton 1-3 Rangers)

RockwellGers

Needs to highlight the treatment of Alfredo Morelos more. That booking today is easily one of the worst I’ve ever seen. 

Total agenda driven from the referee he couldn’t wait to book him after he walked away from a confrontation with the Hamilton player. 

See if Morelos swings a punch like Gogic did to Jack does he not get booked as well? He’s sent off all day long

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Needs to highlight the treatment of Alfredo Morelos more. That booking today is easily one of the worst I’ve ever seen. 

Total agenda driven from the referee he couldn’t wait to book him after he walked away from a confrontation with the Hamilton player. 

See if Morelos swings a punch like Gogic did to Jack does he not get booked as well? He’s sent off all day long

Morelos kicked out mate. Hardly any contact but asking for trouble doing that

10 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

If you were blind you wouldn't know what white was... Or black, or brown or green or blue or anything tbh. 

What I really meant was if I used to have sight and then went blind pre Ryan Kent days 

12 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

What I really meant was if I used to have sight and then went blind pre Ryan Kent days 

Should've said that then. 

What would you imagine happened to your eyes? Medical condition, serious accident, brutal eye gouging from a jilted ex??? 

4 hours ago, TopCat said:

Think Stevie will be a wee bit annoyed with how poor we were in the 2nd half in particular but the main thing is we got the win and the three points........ at the end of the day that's all that matters.

I agree. The three points were all that mattered today. Keeps us right up there.

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's as if we have this god given right that teams will never score against us, ever. 

only two years ago Hamilton beat us at home --- FFS - we won today (3 points) -  some on here need to lighten the fuck up. 

looking forward to Thursday now 

Archived