Edmiston house to be demolished

MisterC

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MisterC said:

Apologies if posted elsewhere but I've just seen something about a building warrant has been applied for to demolish Edmiston house.

Anyone else heard about this and what's the plans for the site etc?

Oops Mr C I think this is  score draw.

Can you sort it out mate ? :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Apologies if posted elsewhere but I've just seen something about a building warrant has been applied for to demolish Edmiston house.

Anyone else heard about this and what's the plans for the site etc?

I remember there being talk about a museum and a new ticket office, but wasn't sure what was actually going to happen to the building.

y6ou know how fucking difficult5 it5 was t5y6ping t5hat5 fucking post5?

any6one had t5his problem wit5h t5heir fucking ey6board?  it5's doing my6 fucking t5it5s in.

genuinly6 t5he first5 fucking t5ime i've been angry6 post5ing in here

when i press t5he backspace but5t5on t5he screen goes off

:lol::lol::lol:

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

y6ou know how fucking difficult5 it5 was t5y6ping t5hat5 fucking post5?

any6one had t5his problem wit5h t5heir fucking ey6board?  it5's doing my6 fucking t5it5s in.

genuinly6 t5he first5 fucking t5ime i've been angry6 post5ing in here

when i press t5he backspace but5t5on t5he screen goes off

:lol::lol::lol:

New teeth mate :lol:

5 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I remember there being talk about a museum and a new ticket office, but wasn't sure what was actually going to happen to the building.

Hopefully we will see this happen but it's not the biggest priority at the moment.

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Not a surprise considering it's current condition. 

Hardly an architectural masterpiece either. 

It is an eyesore now so best to get rid and build something fit for purpose, whatever that purpose may be.

Shame a part of our history is going, some of us will never  forget Christian's hairstyle which appeared many times there at the old club,  but onward and upward.

Best use for the space I think, would be to construct a few large plinths there in expectation of statues of Morelos, Barisic and Katic being placed there shortly  after we win 55. 

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Shame a part of our history is going, some of us will never  forget Christian's hairstyle which appeared many times there at the old club,  but onward and upward.

Best use for the space I think, would be to construct a few large plinths there in expectation of statues of Morelos, Barisic and Katic being placed there shortly  after we win 55. 

Or the good old days , when we queued for tickets for the big games . First come first served .

Archived