Parking near Ibrox

Bonus

Normally take the bus through but got friends over from New Zealand so we're going to have to drive. 

Where's the best places to park nearby? Been years since I drove and know they changed alot of parking to residential don't mind paying something reasonable 

46 minutes ago, Bonus said:

Normally take the bus through but got friends over from New Zealand so we're going to have to drive. 

Where's the best places to park nearby? Been years since I drove and know they changed alot of parking to residential don't mind paying something reasonable 

Take them on a Supporters Bus. Great cultural experience 😂 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Take them on a Supporters Bus. Great cultural experience 😂 

Tried to get them on but it's full we've got a busy bus, I'm sure they would've loved it will need to keep elbowing them when they sing banned songs there well versed 😂

2 hours ago, Bonus said:

I park the other end of the motorway about a 15 minute walk but am on the M74 5-10 mins of getting in the car Maclellan Street it's an industrial estate. I always leave at the final whistle and am back in Motherwell in about an hour of FT which isn't too bad. 

3 hours ago, Bonus said:

Seriously mate just go a bit earlier, you’ll dig something up up between the library and the District bar on the PRW, and as somebody says if not just park in the old Bellahouston academy across from the library. An easy walk after the game and handy for a pint. 

Parking close to the ground is a bad idea imo, takes an age to get away.

I always park at bellahouston secondary , about a 10 minute walk and no traffic when you are going home.....I always stay until the final whistle too so no need to leave early to beat the ques

I usually park on Summertown Road. There's also a big field just off Clynder Street that you can drive over the kerb to get on to. Done that a few times and never got a ticket. Got to get there early enough that there's a reasonable gap to get through.....and of course, you've got to wait until the street parking has moved before you get off again. If you're in no rush, it's a freebie just a few mins walk from the Govan Stand

Archived