Change the manager now....

KeyserSoze

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

In others words, you have no retort so will just spout utter non relevant nonsense, like you do all the time on here actually..

FYI it takes about a minute to find all the topics a poster has created , it's a very good non time consuming function on the site, when you know certain posters(like yourself) who are renowned for changing opinion and talking shit, it's easy to find posts like the one I quoted showing you to be a hypocrite.

Will give you final chance to defend your hypocrisy, how come you absolutely detested Mark Warburton's stubbornness under a much lesser budget with weaker players, yet Gerrard does the exact same after spending £20 odd million and you want to keep him?

BTW there is other topics I could have linked proving your complete change in view point!

To be fair mate going to the hassle of finding a topic from four years ago just to prove your point does seem a tad on the  excessive side :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

I honestly couldn't care less what you or anyone else's opinion is about pulling up people and backing it up with evidence, no matter how long ago it was posted.

That's the difference with me and few select others on here, we back up our point and provide evidence rather than just spout an 'opinion' where many just claim never happened.  I've seen you bring up posts for people in debates that they posted long ago, so why is it different because I quoted x post instead of just mentioning it?!

I would have spent more time saying to Keyser you have changed your opinion, for him to reply and saying he has not, to then having to go and link the post in question.

Lighten up mate. It was a joke FFS :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

How many players do you think need to be binned from the squad mate? 

Tav Goldson Davis The loanees most of the clingers on, maybe Arfield. 

I’m reserving judgement on Borna the most one footed defender ever as he’s vastly overrated 

15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It seems to be. Personally speaking I think it’s chronic patter no matter who is doing it.

I do not mind it I have done it to posters and posters have pulled me up as well it happens.

20 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

In others words, you have no retort so will just spout utter non relevant nonsense, like you do all the time on here actually..

FYI it takes about a minute to find all the topics a poster has created , it's a very good non time consuming function on the site, when you know certain posters(like yourself) who are renowned for changing opinion and talking shit, it's easy to find posts like the one I quoted showing you to be a hypocrite.

Will give you final chance to defend your hypocrisy, how come you absolutely detested Mark Warburton's stubbornness under a much lesser budget with weaker players, yet Gerrard does the exact same after spending £20 odd million and you want to keep him?

BTW there is other topics I could have linked proving your complete change in view point!

😂  it’s the fact you did it that’s hilarious 

Again for the hard of reading like yourself 

DOFFERENT PLAYERS, DIFFERENT MANAGER

No one can deny there’s been signs  you choose to ignore them I’m not

there is not a lot more to say, unless I change my mind in 2024

ffs

22 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That's the difference with me and few select others on here, we back up our point and provide evidence rather than just spout an 'opinion' where many just claim never happened.  

Could you please back up this statement with a list of the posters you refer to

thanks 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why back the manager if he wont get rid of the players causing the problems

Totally agree but my point is give him the opportunity to make the changes. The wheels have well and truly fallen off and we will see what he is made off. If no changes are made and he keeps the players that we all highlight as the problems then he will need to go. We have seen enough progress to see he has (before xmass) had a team capable of beating them and competing on all fronts. Does he not deserve the opportunity to make the changes? I think he does. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

28 players via loans or transfers we have signed, 28 players in less than 2 seasons

His record against aberdeen is 3wins out of 10

Killie is 4 in 9 i think

Hibs is just as bad

Hearts not far off either

28 players to have a domestic record that got other managers the sack

He's managed 82 domestic matches as Rangers manager. If you take away the 7 we've played against celtic we've won 52 of 75 ( 69%). Now that has improved this season from last season where he only won 65% of domestic games out with celtic, this year it we've won 24 out of 32 domestically against the rest (75%) which is progress.

However, 6 of those 8 games we've failed to win against the others has been in the last 10 games. Combine that with just winning 4 out of 10 domestically it's becoming harder and harder to defend when you consider his budget vs the other 10 + the few lower league sides he's faced. In fact if we take away Ayr, Cowdenbeath & Stranraer it's a fraction worse.

Archived