Change the manager now....

KeyserSoze

And those cunts will dominate for the foreseeable 

stick by him and we will continue to improve.  We’ve all seen what we are capable of 

I know it’s hard times just now and evercunt has “10 in a row “  jangling in the foreground, but if we start again  (like fucking so many times over the past decade) we will hand those stinking cunts 10, 11 and 12 on a plate. 

we need to do something different we can’t keep recycling every two seasons, it’s an insane way to manage our club. It really is. 

iirc 18 managers brought us worldwide success, we’ve had nearly half that since 2011

We have made improvements under Gerrard, but trying to think if that's down to gerrard or would any semi competent manager improve us after the shambles  that was Warburton, murty, Pedro etc.

For me it's looking less and less likely that Gerrard is the man to win us a league. We have a team of losers and that's down to the manager. 

18 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

stick by him and we will continue to improve.  We’ve all seen what we are capable of 

I know it’s hard times just now and evercunt has “10 in a row “  jangling in the foreground, but if we start again  (like fucking so many times over the past decade) we will hand those stinking cunts 10, 11 and 12 on a plate. 

we need to do something different we can’t keep recycling every two seasons, it’s an insane way to manage our club. It really is. 

iirc 18 managers brought us worldwide success, we’ve had nearly half that since 2011

Can you say we are continuing to improve when we’ve been going backwards at a rate of knots for 2 months?

Some players who are going through a bad patch requires more game time, they’ll work there way out of it others require put down the development team to build their confidence back up. If there’s a split in the dressing room a good manager will quell it pronto. 
Gerrard doesn’t have the ability to see when a player(Tavernier) is going through a bad patch and needs taking out of the team to build his confidence back up. If there’s a split Gerrard doesn’t have the ability to quell it, in fact I wouldn’t be surprised if he initiated it due to his favourites players who can do no wrong. 

Gerrard isn’t the answer. 

This place is mental 

we get rid of the manager and we will have to go another 3-4 years of rebuilding a squad 

need to carry on til end of the season and regroup for next year 

we are improving even if people don’t want to admit it, 

that mob have had time to build the core of their squad and just add a player here and there when needed 

we are still building out with our starting 11 there is not really much quality it’s all bargain basement players 

we as fans need to be patient otherwise we will continue flip flopping between managers and have an   unsettled squad in chaos 

If there is a spit in the changing room who do you back? Manger or the players? 

For me I have seen enough under SG reign to see that the gap has closed. That’s simply down to him and his back room staff. I agree if we go and hit the reset button again we will be another 3/4 years without success. We all knew we were getting a rookie manager and mistakes would be made. Anyone who thought it was all going to be Rosie is mad. 

I missed the first half of last nights matched and really only seen the last 35 mins. Did he play two up top or still the 433? For me he needs to stop doing a Warburton and pushing through (A) and realise that a different game plan and type of player is needed for the Scottish league. For me the proof is in the pudding as he needs to start making whole sale changes in playing staff or formation in the league  as our season is 95% over and we only have Europe to left. The way the teams been playing I would not be suppressed in the slightest if we beat the Germans or take a total skudding. 

IMO we back SG to the hills and allow him the time to get the imposters out and to come up with a game plan / tactics to win the league. 

Regardless if Gerrard is in charge or not come the summer, we need to get rid of Tav, Goldson, Kamara, Stewart, Hastie, Barker, Jones, Polster, Docherty, Murphy and more.

Thankfully Foderingham, Halliday, Flanagan, Ojo, Kamberi are all off in the summer without us having to do fuck all.

We need to replace those above with genuine quality for a change but we've heard all that shite before and seen what's happened as a result.

We currently have a squad filled not only with players that are nowhere near good enough to play for us, but also with players who are openly admitting in interviews they can't handle the "pressure" of challenging for silverware domestically and can't handle wee diddy teams getting even remotely physical with them.

The sheer scale of clearout / upgrade to the team Gerrard would need to win anything simply isn't happening this summer.

17 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

If there is a spit in the changing room who do you back? Manger or the players? 

For me I have seen enough under SG reign to see that the gap has closed. That’s simply down to him and his back room staff. I agree if we go and hit the reset button again we will be another 3/4 years without success. We all knew we were getting a rookie manager and mistakes would be made. Anyone who thought it was all going to be Rosie is mad. 

I missed the first half of last nights matched and really only seen the last 35 mins. Did he play two up top or still the 433? For me he needs to stop doing a Warburton and pushing through (A) and realise that a different game plan and type of player is needed for the Scottish league. For me the proof is in the pudding as he needs to start making whole sale changes in playing staff or formation in the league  as our season is 95% over and we only have Europe to left. The way the teams been playing I would not be suppressed in the slightest if we beat the Germans or take a total skudding. 

IMO we back SG to the hills and allow him the time to get the imposters out and to come up with a game plan / tactics to win the league. 

Why back the manager if he wont get rid of the players causing the problems

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

How many players do you think need to be binned from the squad mate? 

30 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No offence but you're an absolute buffoon if you think we improve under Gerrard and those cunts won't continue to dominate under his reign.

Funny how you let Gerrard off for doing the exact thing you were complaining about here, eh?!

Fuck me  you spent time digging a post out from 4 years ago with a different manager and different players to do a big “la la lah lah lah” 😂

That must be the poofiest post on here in a long time

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Insanity is giving the Liverpool U18s coach the biggest job in Scotland.

Last night was just as bad as the Hamilton game under Murty. Improvement is a joke in all honesty.

Thought this at the time. 

We love got to stick by him though, we can't keep starting again.

28 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

28 players via loans or transfers we have signed, 28 players in less than 2 seasons

His record against aberdeen is 3wins out of 10

Killie is 4 in 9 i think

Hibs is just as bad

Hearts not far off either

28 players to have a domestic record that got other managers the sack

1 Cup final out a possible 4.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You hate more about our club than love 

Nah I by and large agree you though to be honest am so scunnered by it all that despite blaming the players more than anything I dont really give a fuck if Gerrard stays or goes. Something urgently needs to change, 

I was being a bit sarcastic getting in before the Gerrard FC comments. Sarcasm doesn't carry well on here.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I agree with this, although I have big doubts about the manager, especially his reluctance to change from 4-3-3.

I would gladly give them 10IAR if we won the one after...let them sing about winning leagues when we werent there...they will be sick as dogs when we 55, sorry "our first ever title"!

25 minutes ago, livibear101 said:

This place is mental 

we get rid of the manager and we will have to go another 3-4 years of rebuilding a squad 

need to carry on til end of the season and regroup for next year 

we are improving even if people don’t want to admit it, 

that mob have had time to build the core of their squad and just add a player here and there when needed 

we are still building out with our starting 11 there is not really much quality it’s all bargain basement players 

we as fans need to be patient otherwise we will continue flip flopping between managers and have an   unsettled squad in chaos 

Errrr...

The board need to have a serious think and be pragmatic. Firing Gerrard might just not be possible money wise, and it's debatable whether or not yet another rebuild would move us forward fast enough.

For me it depends. Can the board get someone of a decent calibre and give him money to spend? If not, there's no point. If so, crack on.

However, if Gerrard does stay we need to face facts that he needs help, and quick. There's nothing that says being a manager is a one-man job, especially a rookie manager. If we can't replace him with something better, make him better and support his development. It might be our only choice.

Archived