Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So the spfl have rules for themselves being subject of investigations as available and standard as rules about them investigating members?

You're taking the piss now, they change the rules without consultation when they want.  Go on give me another one, I need a good laugh.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Malvern said:

Home Secretary is Priti Patel.

Suspension during an investigation is normal in most other walks of life (on full pay), maybe not in yours.

Are you avoiding my repeatedly posed question M?

Suspension yes. Suspending without knowing what you're suspending for not so much. Is it in your world?

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Suspension yes. Suspending without knowing what you're suspending for not so much. Is it in your world?

Well the club (the paedo's) they all support is a warning flag and why the hell would we give them forewarning of what they have so they can cover it up?

Get the inquiry and we will spill our guts and if we are wrong we suffer, if not there are quite a few people and clubs who will.

9 minutes ago, stfu said:

Suspension is not a punishment nor a sign of guilt,  employment law uses suspension on full pay in order to carry out the investigation. 

Yes, but there also has to be sound basis and the employer suspends, so this is the CEO of the SPFL, so it would need to be the board to suspend him, if and when they are officially requested to and if and when they feel it is reasonable to do so.

In fear of repeating myself, when did we "Officially" request tge SPFL to do so.

Then if and when we do, what if they tell us to fuck off? Do we then go to law.

Hnestly we are going round in circles on this and no one on either side is making a move, so I'm smelling shite.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yes, but there also has to be sound basis and the employer suspends, so this is the CEO of the SPFL, so it would need to be the board to suspend him, if and when they are officially requested to and if and when they feel it is reasonable to do so.

In fear of repeating myself, when did we "Officially" request tge SPFL to do so.

Then if and when we do, what if they tell us to fuck off? Do we then go to law.

Hnestly we are going round in circles on this and no one on either side is making a move, so I'm smelling shite.

Change your pampers.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

You're taking the piss now, they change the rules without consultation when they want.  Go on give me another one, I need a good laugh.

Which rules did they change without consultation? 

Are you saying Priti Patel was sent away from her workplace whilst a bullying investigation was undertaken? How long was she refused access to her workplace? Did the investigation have the information to be investigated?

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Well the club (the paedo's) they all support is a warning flag and why the hell would we give them forewarning of what they have so they can cover it up?

Get the inquiry and we will spill our guts and if we are wrong we suffer, if not there are quite a few people and clubs who will.

Are you still avoiding the question M as you know how ridiculous the answer is if you say yes, but realise if you say no if goes against your whole argument? 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Maybe this is why Rangers have ask about the  SPFL  whistle blowers policy. as the evidence may throw the whistle blower under a bus.

Where can the SPFL's whistle blowers policy be found? I'd like to read it.

I'm not wanting anyone forewarned, especially not independent investigators I hope are brought in. Are you interpreting from my posts I do?

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Which rules did they change without consultation? 

Are you saying Priti Patel was sent away from her workplace whilst a bullying investigation was undertaken? How long was she refused access to her workplace? Did the investigation have the information to be investigated?

You mean changing the Dundee vote and telling clubs no money unless a positive vote? Wasn't that long ago, get off the glue.

Priti was sent away from Westminster until the Speaker of the House investigated as is per protocol.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe this is why Rangers have ask about the  SPFL  whistle blowers policy. as the evidence may throw the whistle blower under a bus.

I'd assume at a guess it's to either ensure protection of an spfl whistleblower or throw the spfl off the scent of the whistleblower being someone other than an spfl employee.

If it is the former, it might have been better to know the protection they should be afforded prior to us making demands for that organisations key personnel being suspended for info we're withholding.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Are you still avoiding the question M as you know how ridiculous the answer is if you say yes, but realise if you say no if goes against your whole argument? 😂😂😂

You might as well confess yourself to a corrupt cop now as I am sure you will get a fair outcome.

Just now, Malvern said:

You mean changing the Dundee vote and telling clubs no money unless a positive vote? Wasn't that long ago, get off the glue.

Priti was sent away from Westminster until the Speaker of the House investigated as is per protocol.

The Dundee one is how theyve determined an activity happened and their subsequent course of action as a Board. Imo they were very wrong, but havent changed the rule.   

The money one we have heard loans have been issued. We also know advance payments have been made including this season. What we dont know is if loans have been made before on the final payment. I'm open to to confirming which rule from either the spfl rules, Articlws of Association, or Company law has been changed by the spfl specifically in relation to the loans.

So she wasnt suspended yet Rangers demand suspensions. Not so similar really then eh.

You might as well confess yourself to a corrupt cop now as I am sure you will get a fair outcome.

So no yes or no.  I can ask the question again if that helps M.

Cant believe you're on here suggesting if scum fc ask for someone to be suspended they should be with no evidence. Thought better of you mate.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd assume at a guess it's to either ensure protection of an spfl whistleblower or throw the spfl off the scent of the whistleblower being someone other than an spfl employee.

If it is the former, it might have been better to know the protection they should be afforded prior to us making demands for that organisations key personnel being suspended for info we're withholding.

Let s say it's to protect the whistle blower. I found out that the Whistle Blowing Policy is set out in the Football Association Handbook, so Park is correct in asking if the SPFL have their own version.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Perhaps Doncaster is the whistleblower and we asked for him to be suspended to keep people off the scent, but now that’s looking unlikely we need some protection so have now asked for the spfl whistleblower policy, or perhaps I need to stop drinking in the afternoon 

2 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

How and when fans can return?’ FFS. That’s not for them to decide. These decisions will be made by government. 
Why have they really pulled out?!

What’s the point of reconstruction  when we don’t know what teams are going to be still here, if Holyrood stand by it’s claim of no football until next year. 

1 minute ago, stu43rigger said:

Perhaps Doncaster is the whistleblower and we asked for him to be suspended to keep people off the scent, but now that’s looking unlikely we need some protection so have now asked for the spfl whistleblower policy, or perhaps I need to stop drinking in the afternoon 

Sounds reasonable.

Oh and keep drinking in the afternoon.

44 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Tell me why then. Fuck having cowardly bastards that can't vote for what's right at our club. We've enough of them as it is.

Surprised, no I'm amazed in fact that that's even up for debate. Giving the likes of her a job at Rangers. Ffs.

Surely the first requirement for any CEO is that they are a competent professional.

I don’t know about you but a CEO that takes decisions in the interest of the club they work for rather than the club they support seems like something that should be a given.

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Let s say it's to protect the whistle blower. I found out that the Whistle Blowing Policy is set out in the Football Association Handbook, so Park is correct in asking if the SPFL have their own version.

He's certainly not wrong. Though given we've had folk on the Board I'd expect us to know the answer.

Throw enough mud and it'll stick .

It's what they've done to us for years .

We need to keep throwing the mud .

We even had Keevins commenting that the MacLennan guy is the chairman of the SPFL but has NEVER made a statement or spoken to the press , FFS .

Now we've a few others asking questions , this is a good start 👍

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's certainly not wrong. Though given we've had folk on the Board I'd expect us to know the answer.

So we are asking for clarification so that the SPFL whistle blowers policy wording can't be changed. The SPFL should acknowledge where this whistle blowers policy can be found, as the whistle blower has legal rights to protection.

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Surely the first requirement for any CEO is that they are a competent professional.

I don’t know about you but a CEO that takes decisions in the interest of the club they work for rather than the club they support seems like something that should be a given.

Say no more.

That's my whole point. Why was voting YES to this in the best interests of Hibs? how does that make her competent? what about all the times she's cut our allocation at Easter Road when every other section in the home end wasn't even sold out? how's that in the best interests of the club or competent? 

The second part I said In my post I don't expect her to make decisions that benefit Rangers when she's the executive of another club. Something you've ignored or just not read, which is the second time recently you've done that to one of my posts.

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

So we are asking for clarification so that the SPFL whistle blowers policy wording can't be changed. The SPFL should acknowledge where this whistle blowers policy can be found, as the whistle blower has legal rights to protection.

Either that or we know theres no such policy and this is us boxing in the spfl.

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So no yes or no.  I can ask the question again if that helps M.

Cant believe you're on here suggesting if scum fc ask for someone to be suspended they should be with no evidence. Thought better of you mate.

Scum FC wouldn't ask, the person would already be gone.

Archived