Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes it does seem we should be trying to get support for an EGM, using the reason you have posted, if nothing has been done wrong then nothing to hide.  

Which is why I’m surprised the request for an egm hasn’t been put forward in writing if hearts, Aberdeen and Falkirk are backing it, I think I read it could take up to 35 days for an egm to be called and then as we now know it’s 28 day to vote it could be a long time before any investigation even gets started

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

They voted yes, have the audacity to talk about sporting integrity, then type that 3rd last paragraph.

This league reconstruction model is not only achievable, but it is also fair. No club will be prejudiced by the the league ending early through no fault of their own. Some divisions had as much as up to 25 per cent of league games left, with Premiership split of top bottom six still to happen. The unfinished league games had the potential to change the dynamics across the leagues.

What the actual fuck.

21 minutes ago, Malvern said:

In my case, errrm 6 times it was totally justified, I just didn't say shit until I was forced and lied better. Honest I was only in the bar during working hours as I wanted something to eat...

Plus they knew I had more on them than them on me.

So in your career 6 times the bosses of an organisation have been suspended based on someone complaining about them but providing nothing substantive to support it? Ok mate.

Or you were the one suspended which makes no similarities with the Rangers situation and what you're talking about.

Or maybe even  someone said Malvern did something wrong, didnt say what and 6 times you got suspended. If so, apologies for being so flippant 

18 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Which is why I’m surprised the request for an egm hasn’t been put forward in writing if hearts, Aberdeen and Falkirk are backing it, I think I read it could take up to 35 days for an egm to be called and then as we now know it’s 28 day to vote it could be a long time before any investigation even gets started

Yes that was what I was trying to say not very clearly in my post, if Hearts, Sheep, and I had forgot about Falkirk, want this why not put it in writing and go for it ?? 

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Sporting integrity says the celtic fan hahaha

Anyone voting to award teams before they have earned anything while relegating  teams before they have  been relegated should refrain from lecturing us on sporting integrity.

Scottish football has gone full blown mental with shit like this

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They voted yes, have the audacity to talk about sporting integrity, then type that 3rd last paragraph.

What the actual fuck.

It’s the second paragraph that I find strange. They believed the vote was always part of a two-part process , the second part being league reconstruction. Something doesn’t add up. Dundee vote no, come across as moral crusaders getting reconstruction on the table, but it was going to happen anyway according to Livi.

As someone said earlier. Laudrup score our 9 in a row goal. 

Who scored theirs.

Nobody.

In addition and I hate to go on

1. We can still win the league by 14 points

2. We are 13 points behind with 9 games to go. 

3. One game in hand

4. 2 games v Them

5. So it could very likely be 4 points behind with 6 games to go

17 minutes ago, murzo said:

It’s the second paragraph that I find strange. They believed the vote was always part of a two-part process , the second part being league reconstruction. Something doesn’t add up. Dundee vote no, come across as moral crusaders getting reconstruction on the table, but it was going to happen anyway according to Livi.

If the resolution is approved, the SPFL has also committed to consulting with Clubs over the possibility of League restructuring ahead of Season 2020/21

That's what was in the spfl statement from prior to the vote. Would love to see what was in the 100 page notes and also hear exactly what the clubs were told by the spfl in relation to the quote above prior to clubs voting.

20 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

As someone said earlier. Laudrup score our 9 in a row goal. 

Who scored theirs.

Nobody.

In addition and I hate to go on

1. We can still win the league by 14 points

2. We are 13 points behind with 9 games to go. 

3. One game in hand

4. 2 games v Them

5. So it could very likely be 4 points behind with 6 games to go

point 1. is cringey.

21 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes that was what I was trying to say not very clearly in my post, if Hearts, Sheep, and I had forgot about Falkirk, want this why not put it in writing and go for it ?? 

This is what I don’t understand, obviously waiting for something else to happen, whether that’s more support from other clubs, league reconstruction to be completed or fail, tim’s to be handed the title, it’s anyones guess at this point

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Evidence presented to who for fuck sake,the cunts running the corruption?

The Board have been looking into the articles and processes. I think the Board are playing a blinder. Taking their time ensuring its done properly. Douglas Park is no fool. He's in no mood to rush in and let them off the hook easily. Note how they've all been shouting loudly that Rangers should show its hand now when pausing and focusing in on how best to proceed is obviously the optimum strategy for now. Poker is a long drawn out game. Never show your'e hand unless its a winner.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Every time I come into this tread I hope to read some new info about this whole clusterfuck.

Some very good digging about and interesting posts but so far it seems we are not much farther forward. Now I might be wrong about that so this post is just to check again where we are as far as Rangers are at the moment.

We called for suspensions from the SPFL board and an independent inquiry, twice I think.

What I was trying to remember was this, was it a direct approach to the 'corrupt cabal' or was it just a statement we made that it was what we wanted? My reason for asking is would it not need to be a direct written request to have any chance of them agreeing to it (no laughing at the back) and if we have a couple of other clubs wanting this to happen surely we also need them to make a written request as well. :thinking:

I read it only needs three teams to request an EGM, but 75% for any motion to be passed. That seems very difficult with the number of clubs in the pocket of Liewell. So what is the chance of anything happening through the normal process ?? It seems to me we need to do more, and I have no idea what that would be, but it looks to me that the SPFL are just ignoring us and I wonder if that will change unless we change tactics ??

Well said that man.

Going round in circles I'm afraid.

The ball is in the club's court should they wish to take this further. Until that happens, it's all form a cricle.

8 minutes ago, Ned Ryerson said:

The Board have been looking into the articles and processes. I think the Board are playing a blinder. Taking their time ensuring its done properly. Douglas Park is no fool. He's in no mood to rush in and let them off the hook easily. Note how they've all been shouting loudly that Rangers should show its hand now when pausing and focusing in on how best to proceed is obviously the optimum strategy for now. Poker is a long drawn out game. Never show your'e hand unless its a winner.

That’s not true, if you’re dealt aces and your opponent a pair of twos and you decide to draw the game out as you say what happens when if the flop comes out 2 2 7? You’ve gone from having the best hand possible to all of a sudden having a tiny chance of winning, if you know you’ve absolutely got the best hand possible you go all in and end the game there

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well said that man.

The ball is in the club's court should they wish to take this further. Until that happens, it's all form a cricle.

What does the club have to do to make it happen mate, would we need to instruct solicitors to investigate or what?

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well said that man.

I suppose it might all be part of the plan B A, but I would have thought getting the support from Hearts, Sheep and Falkirk in asking for an independent inquiry in writing would have been  good way forward. 

It just seems at the moment we are being ignored and any help to fight this should be used IMO.  

We live in hope that our board have something that can blow the cabal out of the water. 

3 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

That’s not true, if you’re dealt aces and your opponent a pair of twos and you decide to draw the game out as you say what happens when if the flop comes out 2 2 7? You’ve gone from having the best hand possible to all of a sudden having a tiny chance of winning, if you know you’ve absolutely got the best hand possible you go all in and end the game there

Pokers a drawn out game of bluff and of truth. It was a very good analogy I made. You're pished.

20 minutes ago, bluebell.scot said:

What does the club have to do to make it happen mate, would we need to instruct solicitors to investigate or what?

I'm not totally convinced we officially lodged our request with the SPFL, but it was publicised.

The SPFL then requested we prove or withdraw the claims and that's as far as it's got, so it's left for us to shit or get off the pot. Now I think we have a valid request,  but the SPFL have put it back to us.

"Rangers have called for the suspension of SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster and an investigation into the league body's handling of the members ballot.

The club, who also want SPFL legal adviser Rod McKenzie removed while a probe is held, claim they have received evidence of a lack of "fair play".

Rangers say they will not be "bullied into silence" over these concerns.

SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan has told interim Rangers chairman Douglas Park to prove or withdraw the claims.

MacLennan said: "It is extremely concerning that Rangers have chosen to make a number of very serious allegations against the SPFL.

"In the often-heated atmosphere of Scottish football, rumour and misinformation can very quickly reach fever-point. However, allegations of a lack of even-handedness and fair play go to the very integrity of the league.

"I will be writing to Mr Park asking him to urgently communicate any and all information he possesses."

Rangers had said they were given evidence by a whistleblower that raised "serious concerns" over the voting process.

And they claimed Doncaster tried to silence Park's attempts to discuss the matter.

"We believe it is in the interests of all Scottish clubs and supporters that the evidence, which is alarming, be addressed as quickly as possible," the club's statement said.

"The voting debacle and the evidence we possess raise serious questions concerning the corporate governance of the SPFL."

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm not totally convinced we officially lodged our request with the SPFL, but it was publicised.

The SPFL then requested we prove or withdraw the claims and that's as far as it's got, so it's left for us to shit or get off the pot. Now I think we have a valid request,  but the SPFL have put it back to us.

"Rangers have called for the suspension of SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster and an investigation into the league body's handling of the members ballot.

The club, who also want SPFL legal adviser Rod McKenzie removed while a probe is held, claim they have received evidence of a lack of "fair play".

Rangers say they will not be "bullied into silence" over these concerns.

SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan has told interim Rangers chairman Douglas Park to prove or withdraw the claims.

MacLennan said: "It is extremely concerning that Rangers have chosen to make a number of very serious allegations against the SPFL.

"In the often-heated atmosphere of Scottish football, rumour and misinformation can very quickly reach fever-point. However, allegations of a lack of even-handedness and fair play go to the very integrity of the league.

"I will be writing to Mr Park asking him to urgently communicate any and all information he possesses."

Rangers had said they were given evidence by a whistleblower that raised "serious concerns" over the voting process.

And they claimed Doncaster tried to silence Park's attempts to discuss the matter.

"We believe it is in the interests of all Scottish clubs and supporters that the evidence, which is alarming, be addressed as quickly as possible," the club's statement said.

"The voting debacle and the evidence we possess raise serious questions concerning the corporate governance of the SPFL."

Its no surprise the Board are pushing very hard that if an investigation is held it is appropriately independent. 

No cunt raising complaints with authorities is taken in any way seriously. Its become a joke to complain which is the way the authorities wish it.

Douglas is no fool and is intelligently looking at the optimum way to take it forward. 

Archived