Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You may mock Stepps .You are good at that 

Tell you what though  .For any of the money I get back from Rangers .I will put it towards a few good bears Mygers applications .That way the club get the money back .

I’m just not paying extra for something I don’t agree with and we didn’t need .Would you 

So your going to get a refund for the season ticket you’ve bought over a year ago, buy a membership(s) you don’t agree with, putting all the money back into the club..

So technically you are breaking even on it again just for what?? To make a point with yourself 😂😂😂

All that hassle to save £15. Mental.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ChampionsAgain said:

So your going to get a refund for the season ticket you’ve bought over a year ago, buy a membership(s) you don’t agree with, putting all the money back into the club..

So technically you are breaking even on it again just for what?? To make a point with yourself 😂😂😂

Are you thick or what .I think I quite like going to semis and Finals 👍

1 hour ago, Louden_Greg said:

I disagree - its important to hear those on the extreme ends of our support in regard to opinions, even though we didn't agree on most things. 

'm haIppy to speak to any fan and listen to where they are coming from.  

are you for real,  I've contacted you about the safety of our support at away games in Europe, never once have you had the decency to reply never mind doing anything about the issue - you listen to the fans

I’ve no issue with any fan requesting a refund for last year. There shouldn’t be anyone questioning loyalty etc by asking for a refund. If your passionate about looking after the club financially then get your refund and use it to by an extra football top from the club shop. Easy peasy job done. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s unfair you keep given me that mate .Coming from you ,thought better of you 

I love Rangers .And anything else saying otherwise just isn’t being respectful to me 

I have my thoughts on the board .Just the same as hundreds of bears on here .And you do with your refs 😄

You're as bad as me when it comes to refs 😁.

You're entitled to the refund and your reasons for it, but dont think folk wont comment on it especially when you type War and Peace of a letter explaining it which to others seems pretty ridiculous and even hypocritical. 

You've went full 180 on not taking a refund to now absolutely taking one, through principle not necessity, in some sort of rage at the Board at other matters. You've forked out to help the club by way of ST but negatively affected playing squad budgets by refunding.

Do what you want mate. For those needing the money I'm delighted they can get it. For those who take it anyways. I'm pretty meh. For you so vocal about it being about the Board, it's pretty pathetic tbh.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're as bad as me when it comes to refs 😁.

You're entitled to the refund and your reasons for it, but dont think folk wont comment on it especially when you type War and Peace of a letter explaining it which to others seems pretty ridiculous and even hypocritical. 

You've went full 180 on not taking a refund to now absolutely taking one, through principle not necessity, in some sort of rage at the Board at other matters. You've forked out to help the club by way of ST but negatively affected playing squad budgets by refunding.

Do what you want mate. For those needing the money I'm delighted they can get it. For those who take it anyways. I'm pretty meh. For you so vocal about it being about the Board, it's pretty pathetic tbh.

The irony is clearly lost on you calling me a hypocrite 😂

You have been whining at me all week .That has been pretty pathetic tbh 

18 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

I’ve no issue with any fan requesting a refund for last year. There shouldn’t be anyone questioning loyalty etc by asking for a refund. If your passionate about looking after the club financially then get your refund and use it to by an extra football top from the club shop. Easy peasy job done. 

That won’t stop people having a go though.Just because they are extra staunch or patronising fucks in Sportings case 

45 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

are you for real,  I've contacted you about the safety of our support at away games in Europe, never once have you had the decency to reply never mind doing anything about the issue - you listen to the fans

I've received a lot of messages regarding away games in my time at the club.

DM me your email address and I can see what it is you are talking about

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That won’t stop people having a go though.Just because they are extra staunch or patronising fucks in Sportings case 

you are literally fucking the club out of money here out of a matter of principle. Aye things haven’t been handled well but if you don’t need the refund I don’t see why you’d take it, least the club is giving people the option so they’ve actually probably done what you would have wanted them to in the first place.

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

you are literally fucking the club out of money here out of a matter of principle. Aye things haven’t been handled well but if you don’t need the refund I don’t see why you’d take it, least the club is giving people the option so they’ve actually probably done what you would have wanted them to in the first place.

No I'm not Tam . Yes i do have my principals . Just joined the MYGERS scheme i don't agree with . Surely you wouldn't join something you didn't agree with ? 

We have no option and that is only reason I'm doing it  , if we want to have tickets for semis, finals and away games . Like i said to Stepps . No probs paying for a few other bears to join Mygers . Promise you on that . And i will continue to buy plenty of merchandise 

7 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

An email wouldn't constitute it being in writing ? So you can sell us tickets all online but this needs sent through the post ? What about single ticket of refunds ? Are they going through the same process ?

@Louden_Greg any chance of an answer on these please 

1 minute ago, Louden_Greg said:

The process is download and fill out the form and send it in the post to the ticket centre.

Single tickets are being refunded to the cards that paid for them

I understand you keep repeating that's the process but that's a nonsense process clearly designed to put people off ?  If these things legally all had to be in writing through the post then ticket sales would be the same ,

So loyal st holders have to jump through hoops but ppl who turn up for the big games just get money straight back , that seems fair to you ? 

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Fuck the lockdown, there will be no cunt left after a european game 

Think this could be aimed at our first game back . We always seem to get into bother for that . When there are many new guys sitting in seats , they don't usually vacate .

No harm in any warnings for me , if it stops us getting fines and the those obsessed groups that follow us around looking for us to do something wrong .

Agree with the club on all this tbh

I have not had an email ,  but I believe that's in hand thanks to good help from SLO ,  however I have just received an invoice through with the instructions to pay by credit card and it's due 15th June????    I thought the deadline was 30th June  and I want to/will pay by bank transfer.

A mate of mine, in his 70's brassed it out, sent a cheque to the club , name Rangers number, and seat number on the back, with a letter stating he's been a season ticket holder since leather balls had laces in them and  always paid by cash or cheque and he didn't want to do it online, it's been accepted and he's got a confirming email.

Archived