Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

We saw up until Xmas that we were more than capable. The squads much the same but with Hagi added. 

Don't think we need to change too much, I think its more about the characters of the squad/players. Someone who can drive the players on, a proper captain and drag a few a long with him (Goldson, Tav and Jack).

Gerrard needs to have more about himself tactically to change things up,  I'd have a different man alongside him to be honest. Not too sure what Gary Mc brings?

In an ideal world I like to change 6 or 7,  but thats too much to expect, but I reckon with 2 or 3 starters added to Hagi then we'll be close.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Number5 said:

We saw up until Xmas that we were more than capable. The squads much the same but with Hagi added. 

Don't think we need to change too much, I think its more about the characters of the squad/players. Someone who can drive the players on, a proper captain and drag a few a long with him (Goldson, Tav and Jack).

Gerrard needs to have more about himself tactically to change things up,  I'd have a different man alongside him to be honest. Not too sure what Gary Mc brings?

In an ideal world I like to change 6 or 7,  but thats too much to expect, but I reckon with 2 or 3 starters added to Hagi then we'll be close.

If he doesn replace the captain then Gerrard deserves what he gets.

24 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I agree. We made at least 5 terrible signings last summer and now we are stuck with them.

Still, I believe we will bring in four more new signings. I would be happy with the ones I suggested but I love to hear other bears suggestions.

Bring in Viktor Fischer for the LW and play Kent on the right 

Also the cm Evander that played for Mijtylland was decent as was Sory Kaba 

49 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I agree. We made at least 5 terrible signings last summer and now we are stuck with them.

Still, I believe we will bring in four more new signings. I would be happy with the ones I suggested but I love to hear other bears suggestions.

If we signed the 4 you suggested we would win fuck all.

27 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

What do you think of Dykes? Opinion on here is split about him but I’d like to know what you think.

He's been a handful when I've seen him vs us and them but I'm no so sure. I don't know if I see him being able to lead the line for us. My big worry is that if Alfie goes off the boil or is banned etc we need someone who can score goals. Dykes record isn't the best in that sense and at 2million I'd steer clear but anything under the million I'd probably take a punt. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Hladky, Tapia, Benson, & Taylor. Those four and I will be happy as well as trying to get rid of the usual suspects.  And maybe Gyamfi if it is guaranteed he is better than Patterson although I kind of feel sorry for our youngsters.

Who is Benson?

Seeing Lewis Ferguson pop up again. One goal and 5 assists is pretty stinking stats and the money it would cost to get him in I'm sure we could do better but I think we will go after him. 

7 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Seeing Lewis Ferguson pop up again. One goal and 5 assists is pretty stinking stats and the money it would cost to get him in I'm sure we could do better but I think we will go after him. 

But but but but mate hes a Rangers man.  

8 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

He simply isnt good enough.

Archived