jersey - Rangers

On 15/06/2020 at 12:52, jersey-Rangers said:

am just new to the bears den any way    any bears rember watching Rangers xmas day me early 70s Rangers away to the hivs 3 2 the bears last min colin stein watp

To be fair it is a good question. 

Totally merits creating a new thread named after yourself 👍

8b71c14ebbffaf770bfc62b80fdae90e10c2acf8r1-272-200_00.gif

4 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Is no even the right score... Xmas day 1971, Colin Stein scored in the last 30 seconds against Hibs to make it 1-0 Rangers. Where you getting 3-2 from?? 

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/day-dec-25/

Tbf he said 3=2 so if we do some algebra that could somehow end up being 1-0, clearly what’s happened here 

10 minutes ago, jersey-Rangers said:

sorry your right about the 1 0 result old age --- any way i was stull there watp still got the scorer right and the last min thing lol

Maybe that was the day ,your dad took you to your first Scottish football game in Glasgow 😉 you were just remembering our win that day as it broke your heart 👍😄

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fucks sake boys. Bit more respect for an auld timer. 

Just trying to get the facts first. 

He's saying he was 15 when he saw Barca away.  If he means 1972... that means he's 63.  Lot of folk on here around that age and don't name threads after themselves:lol:

He's also saying he was at a Barcelona game before December 1971.. 

http://www.eurocupshistory.com/match/confrontation/SCO-ESP/scotland_against_spain_in_uefa_club_competitions

7 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

He's saying he was 15 when he saw Barca away.  If he means 1972... that means he's 63.  Lot of folk on here around that age and don't name threads after themselves:lol:

I'm 64 so he's a young pup! 😁

I can even remember when our black and red socks weren't sectarian!

6 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I'm 64 so he's a young pup! 😁

I can even remember when or black and red socks weren't sectarian

In all seriousness.... 

He posted the other day saying he was in the crowd at the Ibrox disaster, yet now first game was against Barcelona and I can't find anything pre 1972. 

I really fucking hope there's a Barca game I'm no aware of coz anybody that would lie about the disaster in 1971 is an absolute cunt. 

Archived