League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Well they are...

The Scottsh Amateur FA Secretary wrote to all clubs yesterday to tell them to cease all football activity including "Physical Distance Training".  I'm looking at the message they got right now.  And my son plays Highland League U20's they've been told the same too.  I coach Under 16's and we're still allowed!

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I am. If you want me to do a story on whats on their forums then, like everybody else who hires me as a journalist, I'd expect paid for my work. Will I send you my day rate and payment details or you just want a freebie?

Maybe we can come to a deal. What is it you work as? Maybe if you provide your services to me for free then I'll reciprocate. Otherwise, I'll be wanting paid.

Are you being paid to be on RM? 

Just now, esquire8 said:

The fact this JRG never put in any regulations and rules around potential protocol breaks by clubs or players says it all. Incompetent charlatans who are governing our national sport on the back of a fag packet.

Aye but the rules... 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Well they shouldn't be and makes them no better than that fuckwit Bolingoli or the 8 Aberdeen players. And that's exactly why there's no confidence clubs arent adhering to the guidelines.

They were allowed to by whatever body governs them under certain guidelines. Obviously been made aware they were to stop yesterday too.

If Glasgow City didnt have a CL game, they wouldnt have been allowed to continue training. They were only given dispensation to train because they play Wolfsburg next week.

Yes I realise that, but this is shutting the stable door after the horse had already bolted, as they both were already in training. The dispensation to Hearts was ‘removed’ through no fault or action of their own, if they had mess up then fair enough but they didn’t.  I cannot see any valid reason or value in doing so, hence why it comes across as vindictive to so many looking in on the situation...

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

They were allowed to by whatever body governs them under certain guidelines. Obviously been made aware they were to stop yesterday too.

Any SFA affiliated clubs/leagues werent allowed to resume (unless they were Premiership, Hearts, Glasgow City or under-18s).

Depends who you ask. Eh @eejay the dj

Is this your second day off from your real job this week or is it your third?

Real journalist my arse. You will spend the next 12 hours on here arguing the same thing and siding with the spfl when 99% of supporters feel Hearts are getting fucked.

Just now, The Dude said:

Any SFA affiliated clubs/leagues werent allowed to resume (unless they were Premiership, Hearts, Glasgow City or under-18s).

I don't know for a 100% certainty but they were amateur clubs training up my end and other places too that must've had clearance from somewhere to do so. Then were told to stop yesterday.

Again, communication :lol:

Just now, bluenoz said:

Real journalist my arse. You will spend the next 12 hours on here arguing the same thing and siding with the spfl when 99% of supporters feel Hearts are getting fucked.

I've just finished. I'm currently working four half-days and one full day as we get back from furlough. Started at 0830, finished at 1300. Full day tomorrow. half day Sun, Mon, Tue.

Just now, esquire8 said:

I don't know for a 100% certainty but they were amateur clubs training up my end and other places too that must've had clearance from somewhere to do so. Then were told to stop yesterday.

Again, communication :lol:

A handful of clubs have gone back without any communication and hoped nobody would notice (and I don't just mean wee clubs either).

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

FFS mate he's not siding with the SPFL he's just pointing out the rules.

Archived