League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The filth are sharing an image on social media of our management team sitting in what looks like a pub. I really hope that's an old photo or taken before these regulations were agreed to. 

You got a link or anything?

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The filth are sharing an image on social media of our management team sitting in what looks like a pub. I really hope that's an old photo or taken before these regulations were agreed to. 

Not a chance Gerrard will have been so stupid 

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I hope not mate.

There’s no way, not after his interview saying how stringent we’ve been with the whole thing, be either a photoshop or an old photo, if they had anything it would’ve came to light after Aberdeen, usual deflection tactics from the masters at it. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

The alleged picture of our management team - how many of the management team are pictured? reason I ask, surely if it's just Gerrard, McCallister and Beale then that's OK as folk from 3-households can meet up? I've not seen the picture tho.

They can’t go to a pub though 

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Not a chance Gerrard will have been so stupid 

Point is though is that they will now being doing everything possible to try and deflect and somehow involve us. They are obsessed. Our players and management will be getting followed by little scrotes in bushes with cameras trying desperately to get something to pin on us. Unfortunately this is what our game and country has become. I really hope we box clever and give them no excuses.

5 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Point is though is that they will now being doing everything possible to try and deflect and somehow involve us. They are obsessed. Our players and management will be getting followed by little scrotes in bushes with cameras trying desperately to get something to pin on us. Unfortunately this is what our game and country has become. I really hope we box clever and give them no excuses.

100% our players need to make sure they’re following all the rules as these cunts will be desperate to involve us somehow. 

If our management were stupid enough to go to a pub after everything that has went on ( Not saying they did btw)  then we deserve as much of a punishment as the other teams.

I believe it's most likely to be an older picture though,  can't see them being that silly.

If celtic did as many suspect and played the game against Kilmarnock whilst knowing that one of their players should be self-isolating then there is bound to be evidence showing this. SFA need to protect their team by giving a token punishment to subdue the outrage that’ll come due to this bastardised club putting the welfare of the whole of Scottish football under strain should this evidence ever become public. 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

If celtic did as many suspect and played the game against Kilmarnock whilst knowing that one of their players should be self-isolating then there is bound to be evidence showing this. SFA need to protect their team by giving a token punishment to subdue the outrage that’ll come due to this bastardised club putting the welfare of the whole of Scottish football under strain should this evidence ever become public. 

Not the SFA who have charged celtic.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Not the SFA who have charged celtic.

Your right SPFL but point still stands, it’ll be a token punishment to subdue any further action that would be required if the truth was to become public. They’ll have the statements already written, celtic have been punished already for this and nothing more can be done blah blah blah. 

Archived