Gowser

Does anyone else think Alan Gow should be given a start ahead of Boyd just to see what he can do?

Everyone seems to have forgotten about him but he scored quite a few for Falkirk last season and would be good to see if he can cement a 1st team place.

If hes pish he could always be taken off at half-time and let Boyd come on to score another tap in and then do nothing for 45minutes.

Thoughts?

i coulda swore i saw him back in training in some of the pics the rangers website posts but i cant see them :( its a shame, i think he could be an important player and have a good impact if he gets a chance!

i coulda swore i saw him back in training in some of the pics the rangers website posts but i cant see them :( its a shame, i think he could be an important player and have a good impact if he gets a chance!

hopefully he will get the chance, am hoping WS will drop Boyd for a couple of games to give him a kick up the *ss and give the other players a chance

aye am up for that. but he is going through a difficult time the now. so maybe hasnt trained as much

dont think hes been at training this week (tu)

think i heard the funreal was today..so he shouldnt be too faar away from coming back

aye is gran and granpa in 2 months

At the moment no.

I would rather see Beasley given a run on the left first and I don't see enough goals in a Gow/JCD partnership.

Gow/Boyd for me

would prefer Gow/Darcheville

with Novo just sitting behind the two to make a lot of attacking runs so as to threaten the defenders a little

aye am up for that. but he is going through a difficult time the now. so maybe hasnt trained as much

think i heard the funreal was today..so he shouldnt be too faar away from coming back

And -

QUOTE(ricksen_da_best @ Aug 3 2007, 03:00 PM) *

he should be..but his gran died, so he hasnt been training the past week

I also know for a fact the funeral is today, infact I've known since Wednesday, but with the public press only saying there had been ' a family bereavement' I didn't tell the forum. Thought it not right.

So, I'm not sure if best to come out with it like you did.

And -

I also know for a fact the funeral is today, infact I've known since Wednesday, but with the public press only saying there had been ' a family bereavement' I didn't tell the forum. Thought it not right.

it was in the paper that it would be on friday o saturday :unsure:

And -

Well, I apoligise then. I havn't been getting the papers as regular. (tu) Sorry

still maybe in upcoming weeks?

did he play in any of the pre-season fixtures, i didn't hear of him against Chelsea or Ajax

He played against Falkirk and did not impress. On the other hand he played the second half of the game against L.A. Galaxy at the end of last season and looked really good.

did he play in any of the pre-season fixtures, i didn't hear of him against Chelsea or Ajax

He played against Falkirk and did not impress. On the other hand he played the second half of the game against L.A. Galaxy at the end of last season and looked really good.

TBH Darcheville impressed in none of the friendlies and yet is still in the starting 11

TBH Darcheville impressed in none of the friendlies and yet is still in the starting 11

He's looked OK until it comes to end product...that has been dire so far.

And -

Well, I apoligise then. I havn't been getting the papers as regular. (tu) Sorry

och its shound.. iknow what you mean (tu)

just thought most people would know already as it wa in the sun i think it was

Walter Smith can "see what he can do" every day in training and chooses not to play him.

True, but if every fan was as logical as that then we might as well naw have the bears den! :craphead:

Walter Smith can "see what he can do" every day in training and chooses not to play him.

True, but if every fan was as logical as that then we might as well naw have the bears den! :craphead:

:lol:

Yeah, I know, but I just mean that I trust Smith and who he chooses to play...

...Exept Charlie Adam.

I'd love to see him up front, maybe pairing Nacho or JCD (or even Sebo). Add Beasely and Burke on the wings and I think we could wreak a fair amount of havoc with the pace and passing (and maybe even net a goal or two ;) ).