Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

5 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Again the price is shocking for a football top.They can fuck off until the end of year sale comes.Gave the club enough money for training and eye watering residentials this year. 

It’s always around the same price on release. Why are people pretending this is some new price for a new football shirt 

4 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Once again Castore fail to cope with demand

Online Store not all items in stock or advertised, Shop in Ayr has hardly anything for juniors

No junior away shorts on sale - Only white alternative ones available at £33 online

Year 5 with Castore and still honking - Kids want the full strip at launch

Abit like Bisgrove - Wish they would F off aswell

Update

Went to EH this afternoon, no junior blue shorts for the new kit

Ridiculous - Surely you wouldn’t launch it until you had it all in stock??

£33 for alternative shorts that probably won’t get worn = Profiteering to the max

10 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Update

Went to EH this afternoon, no junior blue shorts for the new kit

Ridiculous - Surely you wouldn’t launch it until you had it all in stock??

£33 for alternative shorts that probably won’t get worn = Profiteering to the max

Cgaf mate 

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Cgaf mate 

That’s part of the problem

Do u not think it’s abit sloppy launching a new kit and not having all parts of it available

Name another club who launches a strip with bits missing? 5 years Castore have had a go at getting this right, never happened with Hummel/Nike/Adidas/Umbro/Admiral

I just think it’s really poor from Castore and Rangers

3 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

That’s part of the problem

Do u not think it’s abit sloppy launching a new kit and not having all parts of it available

Name another club who launches a strip with bits missing? 5 years Castore have had a go at getting this right, never happened with Hummel/Nike/Adidas/Umbro/Admiral

I just think it’s really poor from Castore and Rangers

Cgaf

21 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Have you had the top sent out yet? Not seen anyone wearing it usually the first few days after a tops released you see people wearing it. 

I’ve seen a few about tbh - I’ve not bought it for myself yet

Ayr shop was obliterated and EH was busy as well so looks like it’s been well received by the fans

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Still not even an update with Evri about the top, They are a fucking nightmare wish I just travelled to Glasgow to get it now. No doubt another Parcel that will go missing

I ordered mine just after 10:00 on Thursday and I got a "Shipment On Its Way" email yesterday.

27 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Evri - formerly Hermes - once broke into my neighbours shed to leave me a small parcel behind a bag of compost.

They also took a photo of a burn down the road saying I wasn’t in as if I was some goblin under the bridge.

They’re fucking terrible.

Twice bought Rangers kit online at end of Nov 22 & 23 and twice Evri failed to delivery. Tracking said it was in Glasgow Depot then suddenly location unknown and never seen items.  Evri (aka Hermes) are absolute fucking cowboys and I really don't understand why Rangers continue to stick with them, as it's reflecting badly on Rangers by using such an untrustworthy courier that consistently fucks over Rangers fans purchasing online.

42 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Twice bought Rangers kit online at end of Nov 22 & 23 and twice Evri failed to delivery. Tracking said it was in Glasgow Depot then suddenly location unknown and never seen items.  Evri (aka Hermes) are absolute fucking cowboys and I really don't understand why Rangers continue to stick with them, as it's reflecting badly on Rangers by using such an untrustworthy courier that consistently fucks over Rangers fans purchasing online.

They won’t even be deliberately targeting Rangers fans mate they’re just indiscriminately incompetent 

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Evri - formerly Hermes - once broke into my neighbours shed to leave me a small parcel behind a bag of compost.

They also took a photo of a burn down the road saying I wasn’t in as if I was some goblin under the bridge.

They’re fucking terrible.

They are a shambles of a company 

6 hours ago, Almacger said:

I ordered last seasons kit about five times. They fucked it every time.Have given up.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I ordered last seasons kit about five times. They fucked it every time.Have given up.

Why’d you not take up the offer of someone on here buying it and sending it to you? Pretty sure I seen that offered a couple of times