Contacting the club.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

I was just about to post a similar message. My youngest daughter who is 8 was diagnosed with leukemia last week and is currently undergoing chemo in the Royal hospital for children and Im also wondering if and how you we could contact the club

Sending my very best wishes to you mate

1 hour ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Does anyone have any contact details for someone at the club? What's the best way to reach someone within? I'm trying to arrange something nice for my wee nephew. He was in an accident a month ago. Fell 20ft from a balcony, fractured his skull and was in a coma for three weeks. He's finally come out of his coma this week. He's not out of the woods yet, still trying to access potential long term damage as its his 2nd skull fracture and brain injury. The family have all put together wee video messages for him and that's lifted him massively. I managed to source a home top for him from a fellow bear who bought two and kindly sold the other to me. That put a massive smile on his face. I'm trying to contact the club to see if they could maybe send him a wee get well soon card or a wee video message from one of the players. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys. 

Fucking hell man poor wean, hope he gets better rapid mate and hopefully the club cam sort something.

2 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Does anyone have any contact details for someone at the club? What's the best way to reach someone within? I'm trying to arrange something nice for my wee nephew. He was in an accident a month ago. Fell 20ft from a balcony, fractured his skull and was in a coma for three weeks. He's finally come out of his coma this week. He's not out of the woods yet, still trying to access potential long term damage as its his 2nd skull fracture and brain injury. The family have all put together wee video messages for him and that's lifted him massively. I managed to source a home top for him from a fellow bear who bought two and kindly sold the other to me. That put a massive smile on his face. I'm trying to contact the club to see if they could maybe send him a wee get well soon card or a wee video message from one of the players. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys. 

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

I was just about to post a similar message. My youngest daughter who is 8 was diagnosed with leukemia last week and is currently undergoing chemo in the Royal hospital for children and Im also wondering if and how you we could contact the club

Ffs man that's horrendous, my heart sincerely goes out to you both and I hope you both get good news going forward. 

13 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Thnx to everyone for the kind words. Shall email the club in the morning and see what happens. Shall keep updated and hopefully op gets a decent reply as well

Good luck for your daughter making a full recovery. Can't imagine the worry you must be going through. Try contacting https://www.rangerscharity.org.uk/

23 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Hope he makes as good a recovery as can be hoped for. Try contacting https://www.rangerscharity.org.uk/

On 22/08/2020 at 12:15, Gazzalivesforever said:

On 22/08/2020 at 12:18, rabc10000 said:

Jesus.

Im not religious at all but I pray and hope these two kids get better soon. 

Someone must be able to get some contact at the club to notice this. 🙏

Archived