Contacting the club.

Does anyone have any contact details for someone at the club? What's the best way to reach someone within? I'm trying to arrange something nice for my wee nephew. He was in an accident a month ago. Fell 20ft from a balcony, fractured his skull and was in a coma for three weeks. He's finally come out of his coma this week. He's not out of the woods yet, still trying to access potential long term damage as its his 2nd skull fracture and brain injury. The family have all put together wee video messages for him and that's lifted him massively. I managed to source a home top for him from a fellow bear who bought two and kindly sold the other to me. That put a massive smile on his face. I'm trying to contact the club to see if they could maybe send him a wee get well soon card or a wee video message from one of the players. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys. 

I was just about to post a similar message. My youngest daughter who is 8 was diagnosed with leukemia last week and is currently undergoing chemo in the Royal hospital for children and Im also wondering if and how you we could contact the club

2 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Does anyone have any contact details for someone at the club? What's the best way to reach someone within? I'm trying to arrange something nice for my wee nephew. He was in an accident a month ago. Fell 20ft from a balcony, fractured his skull and was in a coma for three weeks. He's finally come out of his coma this week. He's not out of the woods yet, still trying to access potential long term damage as its his 2nd skull fracture and brain injury. The family have all put together wee video messages for him and that's lifted him massively. I managed to source a home top for him from a fellow bear who bought two and kindly sold the other to me. That put a massive smile on his face. I'm trying to contact the club to see if they could maybe send him a wee get well soon card or a wee video message from one of the players. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys. 

Hope he makes a full recovery mate, sounds horrific. 

Can't help you with phone numbers, no doubt someone will. I've always used the emails on the site and they've passed me onto the right department, so I don't know.

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

I was just about to post a similar message. My youngest daughter who is 8 was diagnosed with leukemia last week and is currently undergoing chemo in the Royal hospital for children and Im also wondering if and how you we could contact the club

Really sorry to hear about your daughter mate. I sincerely hope she responds to treatment. Wish you all the best. 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Horrible Rab, best wishes to the wee lass, hope she recovers.

5 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Fucking hell, sorry to hear that boys. Best wishes to both of them

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Ffs mate.

Hopefully she makes a full recovery 

9 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Try these mate. Hope he recovers well.

slo@Rangers.co.uk

TICKETCENTRE@Rangers.CO.UK

Thanks mate. I've emailed the slo and got the automated if it merits a response then I'll try within 10 days.  It also says at the bottom he can't help with any signing requests or video messaging requests.  I've sent several emails to the slo previously regarding other matters and not once had a response. Thanks for your help mate 👍

3 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Thanks mate. I've emailed the slo and got the automated if it merits a response then I'll try within 10 days.  It also says at the bottom he can't help with any signing requests or video messaging requests.  I've sent several emails to the slo previously regarding other matters and not once had a response. Thanks for your help mate 👍

No problem. The ticket centre email address said it could also deal with general enquiries so maybe worth a punt too. Good luck.

7 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

If you’re on Twitter give him a DM mate.

Best wishes to your nephew and @rabc10000’s daughter.

21 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Fucking hell man. Don't even know what to say to you after reading this. Heartbreaking. 

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

I was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2017 & spent the best part of 6 months in hospital. Its amazing what they can do now mate and I know it must be terrifying to see your daughter go through this, but youngsters generally have a better chance of recovering than us auld yins. They recover from the chemo which is about as strong as it gets, a lot quicker. Prayers to you and your family. 

7 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

I was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2017 & spent the best part of 6 months in hospital. Its amazing what they can do now mate and I know it must be terrifying to see your daughter go through this, but yougsters generally have a better chance of recovering than us auld yins. They recover from the chemo which is about as strong as it gets, a lot quicker. Prayers to you and your family. 

Yeah they said the survival rates are like above 90%. My wife died from cancer 10 years ago and the chemo she had was quite strong but doesn't appear anything like what the weans getting. She struggles to walk atm and its only 9 days in. 

First time I've been in the new hospital and the staff are outstanding 

11 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Yeah they said the survival rates are like above 90%. My wife died from cancer 10 years ago and the chemo she had was quite strong but doesn't appear anything like what the weans getting. She struggles to walk atm and its only 9 days in. 

First time I've been in the new hospital and the staff are outstanding 

Sorry to hear about your wife. I was the same. The treatment is really hard but she'll be in good hands. If you have any questions just send me a message. I went through the works & had to have a transplant which thanks to having 2 matching brothers it's worked so far. 

Archived