On 16/02/2024 at 00:28, Kents_Hook said:

well that was a bloody disaster, fuck knows what was going on at the front which caused a massive delay getting in, time we got in and the first match was already 10 minutes in, atmosphere at times felt flat but lots of booing for mvg which i guess he either something or done something, pryce was getting cheers at one point, i couldn't see at the time but somebody said something about nathan wearing a blue with white looking stripes on the shoulder with a number on the back (like the old 92-94 kit) couple of people started fighting with each other towards the end and i kid you not when i say this and hopefully someone can back me up but i swear it was two guys dressed up as a traffic cone and a dartboard fighting each other.

so to sum it up, some good matches, atmosphere felt like shit, security or the people at the entrance was deplorable.

Missed start of first game due to horrendous queues then missed whole of mvg game stood at the bar. Hydro is a fucking shambles 

5 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

41 maximums in 66 legs 

PDC need to make the setting for these pro tour games better. I genuinely think I could make a garage look better. Its always been an odd one given how much the PDC wanted to present a more professional and glitzy image in its founding versus the BDO pub look so to speak.

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

Aspinall needed that

Aye, he's not reaching the same heights again he has before tho, it's clear as day. He used to be confident verging on cocky when at peak, now he seems scared to miss a dart. Really shite for him tbh.

Smith meant to be his pal and was a bit off at the end a thought was poor

34 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Aye, he's not reaching the same heights again he has before tho, it's clear as day. He used to be confident verging on cocky when at peak, now he seems scared to miss a dart. Really shite for him tbh.

Smith meant to be his pal and was a bit off at the end a thought was poor

Feel for Aspinall, he's a likeable guy