UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

19 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

Imagine if the England coach actually picked a bunch of players that worked as a TEAM, and not just the most "in" plyers that cost the most.. I would DEFINITELY have Tav in that team.. Goldson also. Even Kent.

:lol: That is up there with the maddest posts I’ve seen on here

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: That is up there with the maddest posts I’ve seen on here

Seriously? England just got cunted by fucking Hungary at home. You are telling me that three Europa League finalists wouldnt be good enough? Or is it the part about actually picking a team rather than individuals that are media darlings?

2 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

Seriously? England just got cunted by fucking Hungary at home. You are telling me that two Europa League finalists wouldnt be good enough? Or is it the part about actually picking a team rather than individuals that are media darlings?

Both. They also played in a team that finished second in Scotland.

A team that got to a Euros final and World semi is hardly a team of individuals. They’ve had a stinking 4 games, at the end of the season at the same time France are, and Italy are too

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Both. They also played in a team that finished second in Scotland.

A team that got to a Euros final and World semi is hardly a team of individuals. They’ve had a stinking 4 games, at the end of the season at the same time France are, and Italy are too

You are only as good as your last game. That back line in the England team is honkin'. The likes of Saka are embarassing as well. Hungary... 0-4 at home - that is extremely bad. Even the Faroes didnt suffer that. If fact, we drew against them.

Just now, johanvanhentze said:

You are only as good as your last game. That back line in the England team is honkin'. The likes of Saka are embarassing as well. 

I’m sorry, you seriously canny be calling Saka embarrassing while saying Kent should be in the England team, that’s even madder than the first post, holy fuck :lol: 

8 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

You are only as good as your last game. That back line in the England team is honkin'. The likes of Saka are embarassing as well. Hungary... 0-4 at home - that is extremely bad. Even the Faroes didnt suffer that. If fact, we drew against them.

You’re taking about a game 6 years ago when even Northern Ireland were going away to them in winning.

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’m sorry, you seriously canny be calling Saka embarrassing while saying Kent should be in the England team, that’s even madder than the first post, holy fuck :lol: 

You saying that the players currently playing for England are cutting it? 

Which ones? Clearly, the ones playing for England are miles off it.

This generation of players reached the semis and final of the last 2 major tournaments, Tav, Goldson and Kent aren't anywhere near good enough to compete at that level

Goldson was available on a free and not 1 Premier League club thought he was worth chucking £70k a week at, Kent has 1 year left on his deal we'll see how many clubs come in for him and in his time here West Brom are the only club to show any serious interest in Tav

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

This generation of players reached the semis and final of the last 2 major tournaments, Tav, Goldson and Kent aren't anywhere near good enough to compete at that level

To be fair, they reached a final as well. I would 100% have Goldson in at CB and Tav at least on the bench. Kent is a very useful player as well.. tore Dortmund apart and would certainlu do it against the likes of Hungary. They are pish!!

Goldson was available on a free and not 1 Premier League club thought he was worth chucking £70k a week at, Kent has 1 year left on his deal we'll see how many clubs come in for him and in his time here West Brom are the only club to show any serious interest in Tav

You have no idea what was going on behind the scenes.. perhaps they wanted to stay? Its not always as simple as that, you know.

To be fair, they reached a final as well. I would 100% have Goldson in at CB and Tav at least on the bench. Kent is a very useful player as well.. tore Dortmund apart and would certainlu do it against the likes of Hungary. They are pish!!

The final of the secondary competition.

There is a reason why those two are at Rangers at this stage of their careers and not in England on absolute fortunes.

You have no idea what was going on behind the scenes.. perhaps they wanted to stay? Its not always as simple as that, you know.

If any of them were being offered £60/70k a week they would be out the door in a flash.

The final of the secondary competition.

There is a reason why those two are at Rangers at this stage of their careers and not in England on absolute fortunes.

In England at teams like West Ham who didnt get as far as we did in the secondary competition?