UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Ive fought f.enians/snp on both accounts. From a political perspective too if that counts rath than fists, 14 years of age and chapping doors leafleting for the Scottish Unionists and Conservative Party.

Theres better ways of finding out info 😎

You were handing out leaflets for Scottish parties while in Belfast? Did you not just tell me you lived here from knee height?

Were you an incredibly small 14 year old?

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Where are you getting that they vote SNP from a hypothetical question? I said I would consider independence if things keep going the way they are.

Don’t worry about it mate, he ran away from fighting Scottish independence

7 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Where are you getting that they vote SNP from a hypothetical question? I said I would consider independence if things keep going the way they are.

We all know your SNP/Nationalist views.

My hatred from the SNP, is like a saying where i come from now.

"Better to die on your feet, than live in an Irish Republic"

Id say the same on my thoughts living under the SNP in Scotland.

You come across as the only decent 1 who lives on the edge of both on here btw, ive still to meet one of use at Ibrox though.

Where do all these nationalists that go to Ibrox hang about or drink even?

We all know from SNP/Nationalist views.

My hatred from the SNP, is like a saying where i come from.

That's a fucking odd saying for Falkirk.

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Has he aye? Maybe the creepy fucking cunt can tell us what he hoped to see by logging into my account, once he’s stopped shouting at the empty turnstiles at hampden he can come on and explain himself.

Genuinely how anycunt can stick up for the creepy cunt is beyond me. Then again maybe that’s the sort of thing yer intae as well 

He’s barred apparently, so you’ll just need to keep howlin at the moon. Maybe they reinstate him and you can talk.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

We all know from SNP/Nationalist views.

Better to run away than live in an independent Scotland/Ireland for you though mate 

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

We all know your SNP/Nationalist views.

You come across as the only decent 1 who lives on the edge of both on here btw, ive still to meet one of use at Ibrox though.

Where do all these nationalists that go to Ibrox hang about or drink even?

Which ones?

Falkirk is highly active PUL town, i cant help you live in/brought up in f.enian Denny hole and a kid on journo who would shop any Rangers supporter on here for making abit coin.

Maybe ask your tarrier pals.

:lol: Amazing that in the entire time I've written for a living that I've lifted the grand sum of zero stories from here or written about precisely zero posters on here.

Falkirk a highly active PUL town... :alfie:

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

:lol: Amazing that in the entire time I've written for a living that I've lifted the grand sum of zero stories from here or written about precisely zero posters on here.

Falkirk a highly active PUL town... :alfie:

So ye say wink wink.

Never trust a journo, especially a kid on wan that passes info to the daily rebel.

I hear you were at camelon yesterday...

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

So ye say wink wink.

Never trust a journo, especially a kid on wan that passes info to the daily rebel.

I hear you were at camelon yesterday...

Nope. Wasn't at Camelon. I was in Stirling getting married so had to miss the game - and it was a cracker too as well. 3-3 draw with Camelon equalising in injury-time having had a 2-0 lead overturned in the 90th minute.

10 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

The Nation's League is the most uninspiring competition ever.

Good for the minnows to play each other but don't involve the better countries.

Actually find that bottom section the most interesting part about it. Always like to see Scotland win but I have zero interest in the actual competition, won't be bothering with the tainted World Cup this year either.

18 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Actually find that bottom section the most interesting part about it. Always like to see Scotland win but I have zero interest in the actual competition, won't be bothering with the tainted World Cup this year either.

Said i wasnt gonna bother with the world cup either but now its gettin close i have to admit that i will watch it. Its a disgrace its in that country and it shouldnt be in the winter but we will all still watch it. I did fancy spain to win it but it appears the have the same problem theyve had for a few year, i.e. no proper centre forward. They fucked my coupon last night as well, the pricks.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Said i wasnt gonna bother with the world cup either but now its gettin close i have to admit that i will watch it. Its a disgrace its in that country and it shouldnt be in the winter but we will all still watch it. I did fancy spain to win it but it appears the have the same problem theyve had for a few year, i.e. no proper centre forward. They fucked my coupon last night as well, the pricks.

Latvia fucked mine midweek getting beat off fucking Moldova at home. Turkey would have as well but I was in a rush and put them over 2.5 goals rather than to win.

I said I was going to watch it still, but the closer I get to it the more annoyed I am about it being there.

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Latvia fucked mine midweek getting beat off fucking Moldova at home. Turkey would have as well but I was in a rush and put them over 2.5 goals rather than to win.

I said I was going to watch it still, but the closer I get to it the more annoyed I am about it being there.

It is fuckin ridiculous, watching the world cup with it snowing outside. There was a thing on the news as well that no cunt can get accommodation there either. Its all £200 a night. FIFA have fucked up majorly here. Not that theyll care.

8 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

It is fuckin ridiculous, watching the world cup with it snowing outside. There was a thing on the news as well that no cunt can get accommodation there either. Its all £200 a night. FIFA have fucked up majorly here. Not that theyll care.

I'm not even necessarily against it being in the Winter, it's just all this stuff FIFA goes on about when their arse is available to the highest bidder. They'll all have comped hotels and tickets they couldn't give a fuck about us peasants. Even less about the amount of blood spilt in building the stadiums.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Nope. Wasn't at Camelon. I was in Stirling getting married so had to miss the game - and it was a cracker too as well. 3-3 draw with Camelon equalising in injury-time having had a 2-0 lead overturned in the 90th minute.

Ironically boy zata was on the books of Rangers academy that scored first i think.