Alex McLeish - Open Goal

ForeverAndEver

Ferry struggles to hide his bias but tbf he is a taig and was at the club so it's understandable. Slane is quite refreshingly open when talking about us and is funny as fuck. Kyle however is a fat fucking mess. Doesn't even believe himself what hes saying and mumbles a lot of shit. A right taig too.

Halliday has been class on it.

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Ferry struggles to hide his bias but tbf he is a taig and was at the club so it's understandable. Slane is quite refreshingly open when talking about us and is funny as fuck. Kyle however is a fat fucking mess. Doesn't even believe himself what hes saying and mumbles a lot of shit. A right taig too.

Kyle has got to go down as one of the most shocking transfers we’ve ever done.  What the fuck was McCoist thinking?  

Halliday, Ferry & Slane are funny as fuck.

I met Paul Slane, someone I was with was talking to someone he was with so I got chatting with him. Said I enjoyed the podcast, interestingly he said he didn't like how the live events were becoming very celtic minded (people singing songs). Said he didn't want it to be like that. At this point I hadn't even said I was a Rangers fan.

No doubt Kyle was probably joining in with the songs!

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

His voice is fucking infuriating anaw.

50 minutes ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

Any good ?

Only listened to the first half an hour and decent so far

Talking of his Aberdeen days with Sir Alex. 

Should be top notch though still have a lot of love for big Eck might have not been the greatest manager in our history but Helicopter Sunday was a fucking great day man! 

1 hour ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

Any good ?

Disappointing imo. 

Si asked him if he had any funny stories on Sir Alex and eck told the most boring story about Fergies shoes getting wet.

Bits about helicopter Sunday were ok but i found the interview underwhelming.

Shame as i was looking forward to it too 🤷‍♂️

Archived