Memories from last December game.

Mafeking St.

One of our coaches got a red card for tuning in the 4th official. 4mins of added on time became 6mins. Stevie G slapped Lennon's hand away and went on a mad sprint to the Rangers corner, stuck his face in the TV camera down at the corner. Mad with happiness like the rest of us.

16 hours ago, British_Empire said:

A players Dad trying to sell a Bear a ticket along from the Velodrome for about £150 (before accepting £50 which was more or less face value).

Sneaking in vodka mini's up my duke, heading straight to the kiosk, buying a couple of large drinks to tip them into in the cubicles.

My mate leaving a couple lines of good stuff out in said cubicle for me, so between that and the vodka had a rare old time watching the game.

Being shocked at how many first timer's and strange faces were in that Rangers end, while good Bears who go everywhere was sat at home. I've no problem with the reduced allocations and the tickle scrambles to keep them out our stadium but a lot of the faces in the crowd was obviously relatives of players, players agents etc. I get that's just the way it is (I've benefited from this myself) but did find it a bite shite.

My pal, to get in, she arrived early at the stadium with her CV pretending she was there to interview for a catering position, the daft cunts let her in and she hid in the female toilets for hours and came out when the game started :lol: 
Ended up in Oswald's after it, but a long day, was home quite early and in the Stags Head Dumbarton for a couple before crashing out.

and aye, as said above, the time for us to come out and get ripped into the blatant display of cheating was right away a win against them. It holds so much more water at a time like that and no-one can accuse us of sour grapes, and they'll take notice and aye, again, dropping points the next game and undoing all the good work. Typical Rangers fashion.

Thought the atmosphere was pretty shite in all honesty. That and the 2-0 game at Ibrox before it, both probably the worst atmospheres I've ever experienced at these games in my life.

🤦🏼‍♂️

The whole thread reeks of a diddy club mentality tbh. Memories of game that ultimately meant nothing. Aye it felt good at the time but given we shat the bed after it and won fuck all, reminiscing about it like it was something special is a fucking red neck. 

12 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Alfie choosing a red card instead of the simpler option of putting the ball in the net.  That aside what a fuckin’ day.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Morelos diving when he could have buried it, got his goal and given us a result our performance was more deserving of

He’s scores and a get £325, still fuming at him

18 hours ago, Mafeking St. said:

Big Niko with the header to win it, Alfie getting punched in the bollocks, no red card for Christie, Big Joe getting his shirt pulled of him by the Muncher. Alfies sending off for falling down in the box. Borna and Ryan for the first goal.

Any more ?

Ryan Kent shot 1000's a manky mutants down saville way,and Alfredo Morelos finished the rest off by slitting their throats.
All round good day for me.

Archived