Rangers Women

Clemdog

24 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Folk park their brains when it comes to women's football. They definitely come in to it looking through the lense of men's football. Men's football has only had 150 years of a head start, billions of investment, higher participation and better coaching. Folk would be better off getting behind efforts to develop the game (especially those with daughters) or just not bother going near it, because tbh they just make themselves look ignorant with some of the comments.

Grow up.   The quality is awful.    They are professional and it doesn't show.  People are allowed an opinion on all aspects of Rangers.   How much does it all cost?   

19 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Grow up.   The quality is awful.    They are professional and it doesn't show.  People are allowed an opinion on all aspects of Rangers.   How much does it all cost?   

Grow up. :lol: 

Of course folk are allowed an opinion, but in the adult world it's known that it's sometimes not helpful to give it. It's also known that it's sometimes useful to expect the validity of your opinion to be tested.

Being made professional a few years ago isn't going to magically make up for, in that space of time, all the disadvantages women's football has had over 150 years. Patience, grasshopper.

Giving those who clearly have the passion to try to improve it some backing, understanding and patience might. 

33 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Coming from you, that is priceless. 

Have you seen me being negative about aspects of the club like us having a progressing womens side?

Said it before but your opinions on football matters are consistently bollocks 

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Have you seen me being negative about aspects of the club like us having a progressing womens side?

Said it before but your opinions on football matters are consistently bollocks 

The difference between us is that I can debate and appreciate different opinions.  You clearly don't.

22 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

The difference between us is that I can debate and appreciate different opinions.  You clearly don't.

12 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Aye, brilliant debating skills 

Got to laugh at fans complaining about "how much the womens team costs!!!!!!", yet never seem to care how many countless flops/injury prone players the mens team sign. As far as I'm aware most of the womens team are on £500-800 a week. I doubt the young girls are on anything near that. 

1 hour ago, Madina said:

Got to laugh at fans complaining about "how much the womens team costs!!!!!!", yet never seem to care how many countless flops/injury prone players the mens team sign. As far as I'm aware most of the womens team are on £500-800 a week. I doubt the young girls are on anything near that. 

:lol: there’s countless greeting at the cost of flops and injury prone players.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: there’s countless greeting at the cost of flops and injury prone players.

Aye, but we dont hear about it being a waste of money or wanting it disbanded 🙄

In all for players I'd reckon you're looking at around £13k a week for the WHOLE womens squad.

1 minute ago, Madina said:

Aye, but we dont hear about it being a waste of money or wanting it disbanded 🙄

In all for players I'd reckon you're looking at around £13k a week for the WHOLE womens squad.

You do hear about them being a waste of money, and disbanding it makes no sense 

Ladies football is a complete different animal .Iv only really been watching it since the last World Cup off and on .Even in 3 years Iv seen the level improve .It’s a different watch too as they do make more mistakes which can lead to more chances .

Its improving all the time and our investment in a ladies team has come just at the right time .Won’t be long before tge sponsorship and prize money starts ramping up .If we had left it any longer we could well have missed the boat .There would be plenty moaning in 5years time if we hadn’t started a womens pro team when we did .

• 2 weeks later...