Rangers Women

Clemdog

The lack of quality in this team is horrible btw either go all in on women's football or just forget about it altogether. Beating part time teams double digits is brilliant but in the games that'll decide the title we are the worst of the 3 teams 

37 minutes ago, Madina said:

Jo Potter is no upgrade on Malky. Both win easily v the diddly teams and struggle v the other two top teams. 

Agree there, three at the back system and personnel was clearly wrong from the start, and took 70 mins before we had any semblence of a team that could possibly win the game.

7 hours ago, Bydo said:

Honking.

Kathy Hill is a bomb scare.

Just noticed that @McEwan's Lager “disliked” this- the first ‘dislike’ I think I’ve ever had on here.

Surely you don’t think she’s any good? Although to be fair in the time since I made that post she didn’t look as bad as Docherty did.

10 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Just noticed that @McEwan's Lager “disliked” this- the first ‘dislike’ I think I’ve ever had on here.

Surely you don’t think she’s any good? Although to be fair in the time since I made that post she didn’t look as bad as Docherty did.

Try quoting @Bawheed once and he will dislike every post you made in the last 5 years 

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

You're talking out your hole.

Could be a decent weekend. Hearts currently beating the scum 1-0 and could have scored a few more. You know what they're like at all levels with late goals but they look shit so far. The City result could be a point gained rather than 2 points dropped of things remain the same 

2 hours ago, Madina said:

Could be a decent weekend. Hearts currently beating the scum 1-0 and could have scored a few more. You know what they're like at all levels with late goals but they look shit so far. The City result could be a point gained rather than 2 points dropped of things remain the same 

That’s a fucking brilliant result for us, given the circumstances.