Rangers Women

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, Madina said:

Your pal wouldnt have a chance with her anyway. She bats for the other team 

I don't mind either way but there's alot of that in woman's game. Even more so down south think all the arsenal team are dating each other. Team hotels must be wild 😂😂

Just now, KingKirk said:

I don't mind either way but there's alot of that in woman's game. Even more so down south think all the arsenal team are dating each other. Team hotels must be wild 😂😂

Omg yes Arsenal women are wild for it. Must be pretty awkward when they break up. Maybe why that's Evans left for West Ham. Seeing your ex date a teammate must be a real kick in the fandango 

5 minutes ago, Madina said:

Omg yes Arsenal women are wild for it. Must be pretty awkward when they break up. Maybe why that's Evans left for West Ham. Seeing your ex date a teammate must be a real kick in the fandango 

Your knowledge of such matters is intriguing to me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Be like walking into a finger buffet with all that Arsenal team then 😂