Rangers Women

Clemdog

It’s playing out to be the typical story of when we play them. We dominate the ball, play OK (if not great…) with some passes that I still can’t believe any professional footballer of any gender can’t complete, but we lose shite goals. Usually because of our goalkeeper.

9 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The standard of football today has been utterly awful. :ang:

I normally don’t comment on that because I think it is what it is- but- both these teams would be absolutely annihilated by almost all of the English teams.

3 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I normally don’t comment on that because I think it is what it is- but- both these teams would be absolutely annihilated by almost all of the English teams.

I think a group of 13 year old kids down the park would annihilate both of these teams, and most/all in Scottish Women's football tbh.

As you say, is what it is, but it seems so below par to standards elsewhere.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

I think a group of 13 year old kids down the park would annihilate both of these teams, and most in Scottish Women's football tbh.

As you say, is what it is, but it seems so below par to standards elsewhere.

I've always enjoyed the commitment and endeavour the women's teams show. Sometimes the skill set is decent.

You're spot on any of the big English sides would destroy either of these 2 teams based on the performance today. 

Think the taigs have set out their stall to go for penalties today. 

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I've always enjoyed the commitment and endeavour the women's teams show. Sometimes the skill set is decent.

You're spot on any of the big English sides would destroy either of these 2 teams based on the performance today. 

Think the taigs have set out their stall to go for penalties today. 

Just like the men’s team then

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just like the men’s team then

I deliberately left out the word “big” when I made my original point, because I think more or less *any* women’s side down there would tan us.