Rangers Women

Clemdog

Joey Barton is as thick as pigshit and a wee scum rat who would be in jail for robbing a post office or corner shop if it wasn't for the fact that he was OK at football. 

He should count his blessings that he was able to carve out a career that made him good money and just fuck off into obscurity forever. 

8 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

The fact that threads on this subject keep needing to be locked or deleted on FF is an absolute embarrassment btw, the attitude towards women on there is dreadful

You not seen some of the comments from our own supporters on X towards Rangers even putting out a statement?

Fs the guy belittled a Rangers player, not just the woman's game. Fuck him, he deserved to be called out.

Some of our supporters compared this to the Hearts statement.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

You not seen some of the comments from our own supporters on X towards Rangers even putting out a statement?

Fs the guy belittled a Rangers player, not just the woman's game. Fuck him, he deserved to be called out.

Some of our supporters compared this to the Hearts statement.

I dont have twitter thankfully. Poisonous load of shite.

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Being labelled as "woke nonsense" by some 🤢

All Rangers teams should be backed the same way we'd defend any male first team player imo.

Whether it be them, women or academy players.

Absolutely just woke nonsense. Bring back the good old days when you could publicly bully and humiliate 17 year old girls and use homophobic slurs with impunity.

15 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

The fact that threads on this subject keep needing to be locked or deleted on FF is an absolute embarrassment btw, the attitude towards women on there is dreadful

To add to this, Dingwall himself started a thread about it today and locked it on the 3rd page saying that was enough Joey bashing for today :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Managed to scrape the win but having scored 16 goals against hibs in 3 previous games expected a better result.   The team has dropped 7 points in their last 4 league games before today.  I'm not convinced in the manager.

49 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Managed to scrape the win but having scored 16 goals against hibs in 3 previous games expected a better result.   The team has dropped 7 points in their last 4 league games before today.  I'm not convinced in the manager.

Understandable over the last few weeks, but put it into the overall context.

She had us untouchable for a very long time and we have lost one game all season- and won a cup.

If she can manage to replicate that form here on in we win a historic treble- not enough evidence yet to doubt her totally.

The SWPL the past three seasons has been absolutely relentless, any dropped points has potentially a big impact on the league, especially with three teams competing for the title.

Injuries hasn't helped us, with Martinez out for so long, and Colson leaving halfway through. I think that's significantly reduced our options in center-mid.

I have faith in the manager, as Bydo says, we have only lost one game this season and already won a cup, I just hope we can gain a bit of momentum, next game is massive vs. Glasgow City.

• 2 weeks later...