C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

He sounds even madder than that mad killie fan,in fact it sounds like he just spent a slice of his ill gotten gains from the courts on aceeeed.
Him and Galloway should team up as the new chuckle brothers.
pair of fenian wanks.

I fully expect Sheridan’s next video message ....,hopefully after they get pumped out the League Cup by Dunfermline.... to have George Galloway in the background, licking  clean his own arsehole and genitalia 🙂

Looks like the sleazy bastard sheridan got some well earned grief from Michelle Gray.
She has obviously pointed out that he should be more concerned with the child abuse which happened at the club he is ranting about,and asking that question instead of acting like a total fuckin pillock.
Well done Michelle.

7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Genuinely a support like no other. 

That reply to her is a fucking disgrace btw.

He's a fucking rancid terrier bastard. I'm surprised the sun haven't run with it considering the fall out he had with their Sunday paper 

52 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That reply to her is a fucking disgrace btw.

He's a fucking rancid terrier bastard. I'm surprised the sun haven't run with it considering the fall out he had with their Sunday paper 

Got a feeling he's been getting tanked into a few of these miniatures. 

15 hours ago, ben51 said:

I'm not sure what I love more. The delusion and downright bizarreness of the overall video. Or his hugely passive aggressive tone, whilst telling others to calm down. 

Ironically sums up their support so fucking well it's unreal. :lol::lol: 

It just needed a bit more Sevco to be an advert for Season Ticket sales at the Paul Gadd De Stad. 

The point where he shouts and moans about it being only two games into the season before proudly boasting its their best start since 1971 or some shite. After only 2 games 😂

Archived