C*ltc

18 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Two games in and all the usual excuses coming out already , the fuckers know we are taking it this year so expect this shit and worse all year......

The levels of bampottery from these cunts will be off the scale this year when we look like winning. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Nice of him to make it easier for us....

That would really be the icing on the cake, putting them back in their box after winning the league and thereafter manoeuvring our way through an easier route to the group stages of the CL thanks in part to Lawell’s efforts to feather his own clubs nest. We can but live in hope...

18 hours ago, lidorfc said:

It's bizarre how so much of their fanbase buy into it though, they've literally had a clean sweep 3 years running but they'll still claim there's a conspiracy against them. 

Breed of into them then backed up with a brainwashing school system and poor parenting. 

18 hours ago, magic8ball said:

They still hark back to the Jorge Cadette incident. Farry got hunted for anti Catholic agenda 

Fuck all anti Catholic about that. It was a 100pc personal between Farry and the bunnet. Farry was sick of the wee shite and his moaning. 

Gave them the chance to play the anti Catholic card. They really are a shower of cunts 

Remember the howling from the cunts when Jim Farry (I think it was) put a hold on his transfer because it was late and it was a holiday weekend or something. 😂😂

17 hours ago, MartinGers93 said:

His disallowed goal against us in 96 or 97 is top of the bill on Clyde ssb tonight as the one decision you wish you could bring back for VAR they have been scarred beyond repair by the 1990’s 😂 

No mention of the countless times VAR would’ve fucked then over by getting a decision right that went against them, and that list is very very long. 

16 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Its was also proved at Tannadice that it wasn't a penalty. So the change was correct. 

But we had 3 weeks of 2 and 3 page spreads in the papers. 2 hours on the phone ins both snyde and real radio. Until eventually Dougie resigned 

Hounded our a job very quickly followed by Dallas over a simple email that was pretty spot on. 

37 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No mention of the countless times VAR would’ve fucked then over by getting a decision right that went against them, and that list is very very long. 

Inevitably when VAR comes to Scottish football in the future they will still moan the face off every cunt when they don’t get their way. They will claim the system is broken, software malfunction or tampering you name it they’ll use it. 

14 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

Inevitably when VAR comes to Scottish football in the future they will still moan the face off every cunt when they don’t get their way. They will claim the system is broken, software malfunction or tampering you name it they’ll use it. 

Masonic microchips. 

48 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

bbc Scotland in charge of VAR will help them out.:whistle:

Me personally am still waiting on goal line technology.
No chance the Scottish game has the money for VAR.

11 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

WTF is this????

If that's what I think it is I watched about 10 mins of it about 6 months ago for a laugh. Got sick of it after about 10 mins. 

If I'm right I'm sure Boyd had an Input in it too. 

Just aswell for them that they haven't had the shite decisions we have had to put up with the last few years. 

Diseased minded bastards to a man 

2 hours ago, MartinGers93 said:

They know all about tampering anyways, paedo bastards.

Seem to remember in the infamous 6 - 2 game for them Sutton came back onto the park from the by line to side foot in their first goal and no offside given. Then vBronkhurst scored perfectly good goal but it was chopped off for offside which would have meant the halftime score would have been 3 - 2. Seems they only remember certain incidents when it suits them.

Did I really type that last bit!!!!

12 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

Seem to remember in the infamous 6 - 2 game for them Sutton came back onto the park from the by line to side foot in their first goal and no offside given. Then vBronkhurst scored perfectly good goal but it was chopped off for offside which would have meant the halftime score would have been 3 - 2. Seems they only remember certain incidents when it suits them.

That game was on  Sky earlier today.

15 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

Cunts are no well mate 

41 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

If that's what I think it is I watched about 10 mins of it about 6 months ago for a laugh. Got sick of it after about 10 mins. 

If I'm right I'm sure Boyd had an Input in it too. 

Just aswell for them that they haven't had the shite decisions we have had to put up with the last few years. 

Diseased minded bastards to a man 

Allowed to film within celtic park...premiered there and has their staff involved in the film.

Archived