C*ltc

20 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

giphy.gif

Cosgrove wins the ball first then Ajer kicks him in the knee. Red card for Ajer for violent conduct IMO.

11 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I agree, it was certainly a red card - Cosgrove had the red mist and charged in from a very long way. He had no control over where he was going as soon as he went to ground. 

He was a very long way when he charged in ? Is a player not allowed to run from a distance away before making a tackle ? 

Hes what maybe 8 inches / a foot from the ball when he goes to ground ? But he has no control and just accidentally takes the ball from that distance 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

How does any player  slide tackle then ? Or do you think slide tackles should be outlawed completely? Because to get from running to slide tackle both feet and body need to be off the ground ?

Your second paragraph I would point too inigos post about if your auntie bad balls 

So porteus shouldnt have been red then as he was unlucky to catch barisic after playing the ball? 

It doesnt matter about if your aunty had baws, the rules state if you endanger a players safety and are reckless its a red card, cosgroves speed, the lunge, nothing states you need to make contact, as long as theres potential endangerment and the ref deems it reckless, and he certainly was

Screenshot_20191223-211510_Drive.jpg

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

He was a very long way when he charged in ? Is a player not allowed to run from a distance away before making a tackle ? 

Hes what maybe 8 inches / a foot from the ball when he goes to ground ? But he has no control and just accidentally takes the ball from that distance 

From your post of the video, both feet off the ground is a bookable offence - in this case perhaps a harsh one, but definitely could be seen as endangering safety by a referee. Anyway, fck Ajer and Cosgrove - just hope the same applies when Brown tries this party trick on Sunday after 10 minutes.

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It doesnt matter if he takes the ball, thats the point, porteus took the ball on Friday night as well

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

So porteus shouldnt have been red then as he was unlucky to catch barisic after playing the ball? 

It doesnt matter about if your aunty had baws, the rules state if you endanger a players safety and are reckless its a red card, cosgroves speed, the lunge, nothing states you need to make contact, as long as theres potential endangerment and the ref deems it reckless, and he certainly was

Screenshot_20191223-211510_Drive.jpg

Porteous is a red because he deliberately comes up through the ball with his studs into barasic , 

Cosgrove isn't because his studs are down and at no point does he raise his leg through the tackle , his trailing leg is tucked in behind him - he cant disconnect his leg ffs 

39 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Porteous is a red because he deliberately comes up through the ball with his studs into barasic , 

Cosgrove isn't because his studs are down and at no point does he raise his leg through the tackle , his trailing leg is tucked in behind him - he cant disconnect his leg ffs 

His studs are nowhere near down ffs, watch the clip again, 

So much debate whether it’s a red or not ,people are going to debate this until the next match 

What cannot be denied by anybody is that once again these bastards have had yet another major debatable decision go their way ,It effectively handed them the game ,The sheep were average at best on Saturday but this contentious decision effectively handed them the points as it killed off any real chance of an Aberdeen equaliser 

But never mind in the fucked up brain of the taig they will get a dodgy decision go against them at some point when they are 3  nil up that will cancel this one out 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

So much debate whether it’s a red or not ,people are going to debate this until the next match 

What cannot be denied by anybody is that once again these bastards have had yet another major debatable decision go their way ,It effectively handed them the game ,The sheep were average at best on Saturday but this contentious decision effectively handed them the points as it killed off any real chance of an Aberdeen equaliser 

But never mind in the fucked up brain of the taig they will get a dodgy decision go against them at some point when they are 3  nil up that will cancel this one out 

It didnt really 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

What cannot be denied by anybody is that once again these bastards have had yet another major debatable decision go their way ,

Spot on! When was the last time celtic had a truely contentious descision against them? Ye know the type that we would have a good chuckle at and say get it up yeez? 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

So Aberdeen had the same chance of getting an equaliser down to 10 men and their top goal scorer off the pitch then 

It's Aberdeen yer talking about playing the tarriers they were never getting anything out of it whether you think that or not 

1 hour ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Mate you're arguing with a guy that thinks that wee Greta lassie could be the leader of a new world government

Good luck.

:lol:

I never said I believed in the NWO ,I just highlighted that by the NWO conspiracy theory somebody like her would be used to unite people across the world ,The NWO is meant to have been thought up over 200 years ago ,but then why would people think of something that they would never be around to benefit from ,Another NWO theory is a fake alien invasion to unite the planet ,but that was meant to happen last year ,’

before you have a pop back it’s actually a good thing to keep an eye on conspiracies,some of them do happen and others like flat earth and NWO are quite amusing to say the least ,

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I never said I believed in the NWO ,I just highlighted that by the NWO conspiracy theory somebody like her would be used to unite people across the world ,The NWO is meant to have been thought up over 200 years ago ,but then why would people think of something that they would never be around to benefit from ,Another NWO theory is a fake alien invasion to unite the planet ,but that was meant to happen last year ,’

before you have a pop back it’s actually a good thing to keep an eye on conspiracies,some of them do happen and others like flat earth and NWO are quite amusing to say the least ,

So the NWO, is really the OWO  now?

if I was 200 years old I doubt it I'd get away with calling myself NEW. 

or do they call it NWO because it's replacing the OWO?  🙄🙄

8 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Spot on! When was the last time celtic had a truely contentious descision against them? Ye know the type that we would have a good chuckle at and say get it up yeez? 

Jorge Cadete's offside/onside goal at Ibrox must have been 20 years ago prob none since then.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Jorge Cadete's offside/onside goal at Ibrox must have been 20 years ago prob none since then.

The fact that hartson had to go back over a decade to bring up his goal that was chalked off to somehow justify that goal in the LCF tell you everything you need to know mate.

Cunts 

Archived