C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The msm suggested Boyd was to be investigated, tbh I dont recall anything official from the SFA. Dont believe there was any such action taken tbh.

There was a notice of complaint issued 100pc ,anti ref comments during a tarrier TV live game ,

Taigs said the would vigorously defend the charge ,never heard of again 

42 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There was a notice of complaint issued 100pc ,anti ref comments during a tarrier TV live game ,

Taigs said the would vigorously defend the charge ,never heard of again 

I know it was talked about, but it was mid Aug and I've just checked the sfa site for notices issued throughout Aug and there's none for Boyd. I really dont think it was more than a msm threat/ suggestion of action by the sfa.

9 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dont think they've ever taken retrospective action against the scum.

Not heard of any CO involvement this season.

Broom was referred last season? for kicking a Hamilton player in the face as he lay on the ground with the ball away. Case dismissed.

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

New Aberdeen chairman speaking out against the taigs, wonder how long that will last, if only some others including our own would follow suit. 

Anything that has popcorn teeth in a rage gets my support 👍

24 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

New Aberdeen chairman speaking out against the taigs, wonder how long that will last, if only some others including our own would follow suit. 

Good stuff ,will need to look out at what he’s saying ,It’s always going to need others to come out and speak against them ,Just wait and see the reaction from the taig media up here they will be doing their best to discredit the new shepherd ,ie he’s only in the job 5mins and he’s making ridiculous attacks blah blah etc ,Which will still be chicken feed compared to the ridicule any of our board would get .

3 hours ago, Burnbank Derry said:

Broom was referred last season? for kicking a Hamilton player in the face as he lay on the ground with the ball away. Case dismissed.

He was in bother for the game where he goaded our fans at their place. No action taken. Despite everything they could be done with by refs but aren't, clips in this thread being the latest examples, theyve not had a player punished that I can recall as a retrospective action by the CO.  I think singing songs in a pub is their lot in terms of punishments.😡

35 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Good stuff ,will need to look out at what he’s saying ,It’s always going to need others to come out and speak against them ,Just wait and see the reaction from the taig media up here they will be doing their best to discredit the new shepherd ,ie he’s only in the job 5mins and he’s making ridiculous attacks blah blah etc ,Which will still be chicken feed compared to the ridicule any of our board would get .

Basically calling out Ajer’s cheating and saying thumb should’ve went for his stamp 

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They really don’t like being called out do they 😂 if only more did it and highlighted the blatant bias to these cunts in this country 

I often think about what it will be like in 10 20 years long after the fat jap and fritzel are gone ,what will be the viewpoint of looking back on this era under the constant threat and fake morality,the invention of bullshit phrases such as ,sporting integrity and seperate entity ,In the future would anybody ever have the brass neck to coin such phrases and get away with them 

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He was in bother for the game where he goaded our fans at their place. No action taken. Despite everything they could be done with by refs but aren't, clips in this thread being the latest examples, theyve not had a player punished that I can recall as a retrospective action by the CO.  I think singing songs in a pub is their lot in terms of punishments.😡

Have you noticed the goading of fans at the piggery has also now been manipulated through revisionism ,well on social media anyway 

Saw a few things recently comparing the Alfie red card celebrations and Lego ,tarriers now believe he was celebrating with his own fans ,there are pics going round now from tarriers next to our fans have taken that “prove” he was celebrating with them ,

The charge he received was very clever by the cabal ,acting against the interests of association football ,that was never going to stick ,even I could have got him off on that one 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Already happened!

Lennon calling them liars, Ajer is a model professional and SFA need to take action on Aberdeen with their embarassing comments.

Just shows you the depths this country has reached when that bigoted clown is a voice of authority 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Already happened!

Lennon calling them liars, Ajer is a model professional and SFA need to take action on Aberdeen with their embarassing comments.

Yes I noticed that in the paper football gossip. it is good to see him getting worked up about it. 😁

celtic manager Neil Lennon has called on the Scottish FA to investigate Dave Cormack's criticism of Kristoffer Ajer, describing the Aberdeen chairman's claim that the centre-half feigned injury to get Sam Cosgrove sent off as "lies". (The Scotsman

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I noticed that in the paper football gossip. it is good to see him getting worked up about it. 😁

celtic manager Neil Lennon has called on the Scottish FA to investigate Dave Cormack's criticism of Kristoffer Ajer, describing the Aberdeen chairman's claim that the centre-half feigned injury to get Sam Cosgrove sent off as "lies". (The Scotsman

Called on SFA to investigate comments means he’s picked up the phone to sneaky Pete ,anybody showing any evidence of simulation will just have whataboutery thrown back at them 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

This from a man who was hit on a padded jacket with a coin and fell to the track holding his face (no marks there on whatsoever). What’s was even more disturbing no one called him out for this despite being there for all to see on tv...

Archived