• Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Same according to Sportsound ,probably nothing like it ,just bandwagon jumping 

I watched it mate without replays 

It looked like a fair tackle although every scum player was hounding the ref 

It is scandalous how they do this 

Just now, jim beam said:

Never expected anything from this game it is up to us to take points from them they won’t drop any to the dross that makes up this league.

I don't think anyone genuinely did, the sheep have zero bottle against the scum

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can't stand the cunt. Not far behind the worst that's ever played for them for me.

They’re all horrible cunts but this lanky bastard seems to have taken over from Lustig as the token foreigner fenian bastard,  my hatred for that wee wank Christie is growing by the week as well 

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

I don't think anyone genuinely did, the sheep have zero bottle against the scum

They’ve had their blip against Livi I really don’t see them dropping any more to the other teams,the league will be decided on the results against each other and so far they have the advantage we must get something at their dump hopefully all three points but we simply can’t afford to lose.

Watching Aberdeen tv on the box .It was 100% not a red 

And listening to the sheep commentators .No wonder they accept this Pisa .They think the sheep played well 

One thing that is different from our games .All the players pally wally after the game .And absolutely no attempts of retribution on Ajer or Brown .

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can't stand the cunt. Not far behind the worst that's ever played for them for me.

Runs into opponents half twice again without any challenge ever and he’s hailed a world beater 

he’s a big shitehouse and there’s every chance Morelos Kent and Aribo could embarrass this cunt next week 

Archived