Jump to content

Rangers must step up after SPFL club chief demands 'urgent' change


Recommended Posts

So now yellow fangs joins Liewell, Doncaster and Maxwell in antagonising the government, literally spitting venom at them for "having a go"

Incredibly he also says that they done nothing wrong when they had a "wee drink on our day off" showing complete ignorance of the JRG protocols.

Jones and Edmundson were on their "day off", nobody in Britain can have "a wee drink on their day off" the Aberdeen 8 were on a "night off"

It's not ok ya fucking mutant, it's 100% against the rules and each and every one of the players should already be cited and facing 7 game bans

WHERE'S CLAIRE??????????????????????

Where the fuck is the CO???????????????????

THIS IS FAST BECOMING AN ABSOLUTE SCANDAL

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i agree change is required but why rangers  we led the way in the summer by asking clubs to vote for a independent investigation into the spfl  but were not supported  i dont see what we can do now  t

Only thing I slightly disagree with your article @The Dude is that Rangers should lead once more. This should be a total combined effort this time around, not us sticking our necks on the line and hop

Null and void stories drive clicks. Either Celtic fans desperate for it or Rangers fans furious at the suggestion. Getting played like fiddles here.

Posted Images

Rangers have nailed this by saying nothing.

celtic are doing all they can to change the narrative and distract people away from their Dubai fuck up, that is all this has been a lot of spindle pish to distract from it, 

Lennon has today made a rip roaring cunt of that by letting the fallout irk him and eat at him.

HA

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, the cry was no said:

So now yellow fangs joins Liewell, Doncaster and Maxwell in antagonising the government, literally spitting venom at them for "having a go"

Incredibly he also says that they done nothing wrong when they had a "wee drink on our day off" showing complete ignorance of the JRG protocols.

Jones and Edmundson were on their "day off", nobody in Britain can have "a wee drink on their day off" the Aberdeen 8 were on a "night off"

It's not ok ya fucking mutant, it's 100% against the rules and each and every one of the players should already be cited and facing 7 game bans

WHERE'S CLAIRE??????????????????????

Where the fuck is the CO???????????????????

THIS IS FAST BECOMING AN ABSOLUTE SCANDAL

I think she's resigned to be fair 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Been their manager for months.

Has won manager of the month.

Yet the governing bodies have decided to see if he is allowed to manage them now?

Absolutely fucking absurd.

They lay this on his door on the morning of playing the tarriers? Coincidence?

It's been known about since long before he was appointed and is subject to him getting a renewed disclosue check etc. He spoke about it over the weekend and every manager is subject to it. It's only made news because of what Martindale was convicted of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's been known about since long before he was appointed and is subject to him getting a renewed disclosue check etc. He spoke about it over the weekend and every manager is subject to it. It's only made news because of what Martindale was convicted of.

Any idea if the CO is still in place or has she left yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Any idea if the CO is still in place or has she left yet?

I'm not actually sure but iirc, she was remaining in position until her successor started rather than leaving and them starting the recruitment process.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dude said:

I'm not actually sure but iirc, she was remaining in position until her successor started rather than leaving and them starting the recruitment process.

I've read she was in situ until early new year. 

Be interesting to know how the compliance process works if there's a vacancy at present.  Lennon seems to have been highly critical and should be on the receiving end of a charge.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've read she was in situ until early new year. 

Be interesting to know how the compliance process works if there's a vacancy at present.  Lennon seems to have been highly critical and should be on the receiving end of a charge.  

Aye, that's right. They never put a firm date on it and mentioned something about ensuring a handover.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 April 2021 17:30 Until 19:30
      0  
      Rangers v St. Johnstone
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Cup

×
×
  • Create New...