4-2-3-1

CoplandRoad83

Just now, Ariel Ortega said:

It’s relevant to the point it’s another 3 points, but succeeding against a garbage team like that should have no relevance to our general strategy 

Glad to see you agree winning a match against another team in the league is relevant.

44 minutes ago, Ariel Ortega said:

Every point is relevant, but if you think Ross County are a relevant club compared to us I’d suggest you take a hard look at yourself.

This is getting bizarre.

I don't think anyone is saying Ross County should be a benchmark for our club.

Beating Ross County is relevant. Winning a game in our league is always relevant. Tweaking formations/tactics to look to improve our performance is relevant, irrespective of the best position from some of our key players. It doesn't mean the 4-3-3 won't be suitable for other matches either.

I'm sure you will continue to be incredibly defiant and defensive about your opinion. You remind me of a snus fan across the city.

4 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

This is getting bizarre.

I don't think anyone is saying Ross County should be a benchmark for our club.

Beating Ross County is relevant. Winning a game in our league is always relevant. Tweaking formations/tactics to look to improve our performance is relevant, irrespective of the best position from some of our key players. It doesn't mean the 4-3-3 won't be suitable for other matches either.

I'm sure you will continue to be incredibly defiant and defensive about your opinion. You remind me of a snus fan across the city.

@Ariel OrtegaTony Vidmar marked you out the game in 1999 as well btw.

El Burrito’s views aside, happy to see that SG is varying the formation. 

There was a time time when there was a lack of flexibility in SG’s tactics and an inability to use subs in a timely and appropriate manner.  Good to see that the management team has made progress on both counts and we are now able to mix things up to get the best out of our players whilst keeping the opposition guessing. 

8 hours ago, Ariel Ortega said:

You’re incapable of making any tangible points. I don’t think I’ve seen you make a single relevant post on here tbh. 

You reek of tarrier. Your sister is probably hanging out the back of you with a veiny triumphant fucker of a strap on as you spout your pish.

11 hours ago, Ariel Ortega said:

Making a tit of yourself and calling me a tarrier. I already sent Tam to his bed - I think it’s time you join him. 

You’re a fucking weirdo 😂😂 keep using the same shite patter hoping someone will find it funny

Archived