Hospitality/New Bar 72 area

VanVeenRangers

I wanted to check if any bears on here are signing up for a ST when the new Bar 72 area is upgraded? 

Also for those who have had a ST in that area, I know there was a steep price hike this season due to the improvements being made. Can you shed any details on what you'll get versus last season and if its worth the value. 

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

I wanted to check if any bears on here are signing up for a ST when the new Bar 72 area is upgraded? 

Also for those who have had a ST in that area, I know there was a steep price hike this season due to the improvements being made. Can you shed any details on what you'll get versus last season and if its worth the value. 

are you giving up your seat in the  dug out 

On 01/02/2021 at 16:12, MorelosRangers said:

It’s now called Club 72 best seats in the house IMO 40% hike this season    
they are trying to establish it as a VIP section so you’ll pay for that  Next season they are bringing in guest speakers x players and what not so fuck knows what it will cost in our champions season  ALL home games are included though so get a good run in Europe, cups etc and it starts to look good value  

Big DJ will show you round @7:45 on.  

On 01/02/2021 at 17:07, MorelosRangers said:

The club are upgrading this Summer so more places are being made available. JB commented on this previously to help drive our revenue.

More seats? How they doing that as it’s the front 3 rows of the SJ stand. If they’re creating more seats it means taking tickets off folks 

35 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It’s now called Club 72 best seats in the house IMO 40% hike this season    
they are trying to establish it as a VIP section so you’ll pay for that  Next season they are bringing in guest speakers x players and what not so fuck knows what it will cost in our champions season  ALL home games are included though so get a good run in Europe, cups etc and it starts to look good value  

Big DJ will show you round @7:45 on.  

DJ trying to create a record for how many times you can say ‘absolutely’ in 10 mins.  

On 01/02/2021 at 16:12, MorelosRangers said:

£1,060 to £1,440 season coming after this for BAR72 £2,366

4 hours ago, Gazza1872 said:

£1,060 to £1,440 season coming after this for BAR72 £2,366

sheesh! that's a load of cash for mere mortals to pay, I'll be sticking with my current old farts concession.:pipe:

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Where you seeing £2366? Is that not an 18 month ticket, rest of this season all of next?

I’m sure I seen it was that price next season mate I could well be mistaken and you’re correct with it being an 18 month ticket 

On 01/02/2021 at 17:08, MorelosRangers said:

Yep cos my young son wouldn't see much from CD1 row B 👍 did you forget to read the reason.

Could have took the seats to get your foot in the door then put in for a seat transfer, not like you would have been actually sitting in the seats this season anyway.

Also if we were allowed  crowds in I’m sure the wee man would much prefer to be in the stadium than sitting watching from the tv in the house. He would have buzzed off just being there.

You refused the seats for selfish reasons and are using the wean as an excuse imo

19 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I called up. They couldn't give me the details of what it included other than what the current Bar 72 benefits were. So not sure what the hike in price will get you other than a nicer layout and guest speaker.

It’s a program and a pint 

Archived