Gerrard: Post Match Reaction

Virtuoso

17 minutes ago, molesmole said:

Screenshot_20210218-233451_WhatsApp.jpg

That is a crazy statistic when you consider what an icon Walter is. Yes we’ve played a lot of qualifying campaigns but we’ve consistently gone deep into European competitions under Gerrard, and done it in style too. Europe was always a massive let down under Walter, aside from the 92 run when we should have won it. 

9 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

That is a crazy statistic when you consider what an icon Walter is. Yes we’ve played a lot of qualifying campaigns but we’ve consistently gone deep into European competitions under Gerrard, and done it in style too. Europe was always a massive let down under Walter, aside from the 92 run when we should have won it. 

Shocked me mate. 

Feel like he had only been here 10 minutes. 

7 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

2009 Wasnt bad either lol

An 88% win/draw percentage is a fucking incredible statistic, add the limited spend  that he's had at his disposal and it becomes unbelievable.

The guy is totally top drawer and King should take a bow for having the creative mindset to bring SG and his team to Ibrox.

What I see him building on the pitch is usually matched by the quality and honesty of his press conferences, that often gives me a wee buzz

Pray he stays to the see his contract out...:bow:

Archived