Clemdog

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yea we were on the JA606 after the demise of the official BBC 606 forum. Same with @We Will Follow Rangers

Every cunt on here was suspicious of new members when we jumped on here, and I was on the suspect list for fucking years! Think @Junior Soprano only accepted me this week!

The fucking lengths I went to on JA606 to defend the club through admin was mental, worth every second though!

Fucking love this club and all you cunts!

Ya smug son of a bitch lol

49 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yea we were on the JA606 after the demise of the official BBC 606 forum. Same with @We Will Follow Rangers

Every cunt on here was suspicious of new members when we jumped on here, and I was on the suspect list for fucking years! Think @Junior Soprano only accepted me this week!

The fucking lengths I went to on JA606 to defend the club through admin was mental, worth every second though!

Fucking love this club and all you cunts!

mentioned this a few days ago, The effort you put in defending the club from yahoos, and provided legit info for us bears was tremendous and meant a lot to many  on there during our darkest hours.

You're an annoying fucker to disagree with but without doubt a good Bear.

Ten years almost to the day since I joined here, never a prolific poster as never seen the point of repeating what others have said probably more eloquently than I could just to increase post count but I'm an avid reader and love this forum and the mad characters on it.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

I joined a month or so before admin happened. I used to be on the old 606 BBC forums before then. 

I've never got to celebrate a title on here... Thats mad

3355 days. FTP 

The thought of you posting on the 606 forums is fucking hilarious to me

Some random: ”Queen’s Park did well today what did everyone think about the game”

The Godfather: “FUCK THE POPE”

2790 days of tears, laughter, rage, love, and hate but mostly pride because whatever we have collectively experienced, we have done it with pride.  I am no psychophant, but I can honestly say I have nothing but admiration for all Bears for the support and loyalty we have shown, especially during the past 10 years when we were hated by so many.  Take a bow people, for we are the people🇬🇧

33 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Some random: ”Queen’s Park did well today what did everyone think about the game”

The old beeb board was mental, open warfare, got banned umpteen times, got sent thousands of emails "your comment has been deleted" blah blah

1 minute ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

The old beeb board was mental, open warfare, got banned umpteen times, got sent thousands of emails "your comment has been deleted" blah blah

I got banned from Radio 5 606 phone in for wiping the floor with Domsadick Diamond.

43 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Tbf my username back then was bearwithit 😂 I wasn't as brutal back then I don't think. 

I mind Max Rebos Big Blue Nose, he posted recipes on it for some reason. 

did have account before that but rehashes from CanadaReady? meant i restarted, some amazing times on here, and to think apart from family, most consistent thing in my life, staggering WATP

Archived