Clemdog

That is how many days I have been a member of this Forum. 

There will be others with more, and others with far less. 

Looking back it's easy to forget the pain of the last decade, but we were here in the darkest of days. 

Today we stand so close to one of the greatest achievements in our Club's history. 

"Times they have been hard, but we've followed near and far.." :rangers:

To Absent Friends and to the Famous Glasgow Rangers!

How many days for you?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4003, 2 titles initially and 9 years of hurt, disappointment, happiness and hope, off and on the pitch, all looking forward towards a day like today. And there's an even better one in the very near future.

It feels surreal, it's felt like it may never happen. But now it's fucking happening - we are Rangers, champions of Scotland for the 55th time 🇬🇧🇬🇧

16 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

That is how many days I have been a member of this Forum. 

There will be others with more, and others with far less. 

Looking back it's easy to forget the pain of the last decade, but we were here in the darkest of days. 

Today we stand so close to one of the greatest achievements in our Club's history. 

"Times they have been hard, but we've followed near and far.." :rangers:

To Absent Friends and to the Famous Glasgow Rangers!

Did you remember to add the days from the leap years?

6 minutes ago, Sket said:

I signed up after we pure died. I've been a miserable cunt every year since then until this season. :cup:

2012 was when I signed up.....I needed somewhere to let off steam....sometimes I wish I hadn't bothered:lol:

I joined one day before we won our last top flight league and I've been through the wringer here on RM with the rest of you'se 😂🤣

I often wondered what it be like on here when we stopped the ten and I haven't been let down 😜

We've won the league again!! Get the party started, fucking yaaasssssss 🥳🥳🥳🥳

6th January 2007 = 5173 days!

What a journey! Not a prolific poster but f'ing love this forum, on it pretty much daily.

This season on here has been something else. The celtic thread(s) have been sensational!

Here's to 55 lads, a long time coming but by fuck we are going to enjoy these next few months!

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I joined a month or so before admin happened. I used to be on the old 606 BBC forums before then. 

I've never got to celebrate a title on here... Thats mad

3355 days. FTP 

Re the 606 forums so did I, and I think @mitre_mouldmaster too, setting to rights cunts like Nor and Atheney putting them rightly in their place.

They know their place now though.

Archived