Please Release 'Inside 55'.

Clemdog

9 minutes ago, badjon said:

Anybody any the wiser as to why it never made it onto RTV at I think 7pm that night after the trailer? No explanation was offered up either. Baffled.

I'm guessing it's something to do with it showing the players celebrating with the big bad Rangers fans, after all the uproar about it.

47 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

I'm guessing it's something to do with it showing the players celebrating with the big bad Rangers fans, after all the uproar about it.

Yeah that's what was the general consensus when it was posted that it would be up at 7pm that night. Whatever happened I hope there is a proper in depth release of the season be it RTV or the often talked about Prime release. Imagine the whole season Prime show that would be fucking mental and brilliant all at the same time👍

2 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

absolutely brilliant, you can see the pure happiness but also the drive to win that league with all of the dodgy descions referees and yet we still did it . spfl sfa and all of the lurkers on here , read it and weap :rangers:

Would loved to have seen it released when it was due to be. But sharing it on trophy day would be a class way to relive that weekend again.

I’m sure there’s enough behind-the-scenes footage that’d be great to see and which doesn’t land the club in hot water.

Archived