Zlamal : Shows his colours re Kamara

On 23/05/2021 at 17:05, rabc10000 said:

Likewise your always told never to pull out a challenge as that's when injuries happen and the case was proven right in this instance 

I agree with pulling out a challenge can cause an injury. Although Tav didn't pull out the tackle in which he got injured, he didn't go into it with his body strength as he tried to lift the ball over the opponent's foot, while the player he was trying to beat used his strength, in this instance it certainly contributed to Tav's injury, you can actually see it happening as his knee twists.

9 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I agree with pulling out a challenge can cause an injury. Although Tav didn't pull out the tackle in which he got injured, he didn't go into it with his body strength as he tried to lift the ball over the opponent's foot, while the player he was trying to beat used his strength, in this instance it certainly contributed to Tav's injury, you can actually see it happening as his knee twists.

Think that's when we need a sensible ref. Intent plays a big part as well, and without looking back at the videos I felt tavs injury could have been and was probably I tended to be a lot worse than it was although that may be a bit biased from my part but with roofe in my eyes absolutely no danger did he set out to deliberately injure their GK

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Think that's when we need a sensible ref. Intent plays a big part as well, and without looking back at the videos I felt tavs injury could have been and was probably I tended to be a lot worse than it was although that may be a bit biased from my part but with roofe in my eyes absolutely no danger did he set out to deliberately injure their GK

There is no intention at all from Roofe, it was similar to Mane, of Liverpool, (I think it was), against Man. City's Ederson, neither were looking at the ball, dangerous play from both?, probably, but not malicious.

Personally,  I didn't think there was any intent to injure Tav, I just think it was an unlucky outcome which may have been avoided had Tav, rather than try and flick the ball over the opponent's foot, went in with his body weight to match the opponent's. I would imagine it happens every week at all levels of football.

14 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

There is no intention at all from Roofe, it was similar to Mane, of Liverpool, (I think it was), against Man. City's Ederson, neither were looking at the ball, dangerous play from both?, probably, but not malicious.

Personally,  I didn't think there was any intent to injure Tav, I just think it was an unlucky outcome which may have been avoided had Tav, rather than try and flick the ball over the opponent's foot, went in with his body weight to match the opponent's. I would imagine it happens every week at all levels of football.

Can't edit it but, that was meant to say, "Neither were looking at the man, both were looking at the ball".

It's a an age thing!  :p:

On 25/05/2021 at 20:31, The Socrates. said:

Ok, in what way did the keeper shiteing it cos him to get booted in the face?

Have you ever played in goals? First rule of goalkeeping is it’s my 18 yard box get out my fucking way. By rights the keeper should have clattered roofe after collecting the ball not the other way around. Imo he hesitated and then got hurt🤷🏼‍♂️